13

Third POV

The letter read:

________________________________________

Dear Father and Papa,

Could you explain to me what the stages of mating are? I previously already knew about the first stage however I do not know how many are there and what to do.

I want the best for Draco.

I want him to remember each and every stage for the rest of his life.

I want him to know I put the full capacity of my love into him and every stage entirely.

I want him to know I will love him for the rest of his life- even after death.

My creature and I love Draco.

Please help me with this.

From your loving son: Hades Salazar Riddle-Snape.

________________________________________

"I-i... damn", Severus whispered, slightly flabbergasted on the shear intensity of his cub's letter.

"Yeah", Tom whispered, equally as flabbergasted as his husband.

"You know this kinda reminds me of you when we initially met," Severus said quietly.

"How so?"

"It reminds me when you kept every single letter we sent to eachother, when I was in Hogwarts. I'm happy. We may have not fully raised him, but he still has one of your best attributes: the way you love," Severus spoke sincerely, shedding a few tears.

"I'll write him a letter." Tom concluded as he got up from the bed, gave his mate a kiss on the forehead, and began to write back to his son.

Draco/Third POV

We had just finished our Saturday breakfast.

"Everyone", I addressed the whole syltherin table. Everyone quieted down once they heard me speak,

"Just a reminder to meet at the Syltherin Common room so we can go to the Hot Springs together," I reminded.

Nods and 'yes's were given in return.

"I have to show Hades around. See you later." he swifly lied and left the table holding Hades' hand.

He knew Hades did not actually need a tour but I had to lie.

I wanted to talk to Hades in private about something.

We walked out of the Great Hall and Hades immediately bent down to my height to talk to me face to face.

"Baby, what happened? Did something go wrong? Did some one do something to you?-"

"Hades I'm fine," Hades physically relaxed after that statement,"I just wanted to ask you something..."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him through the long hallways until we went inside an abandoned classroom.

I took my robe off, Hades coping my action.

"Draco, is everything oka-", Hades started.

"Are we doing this courting correctly? Like we haven't officially talked about it or anything really-. I was just wondering if you know what to do so you can atleast inform me- not trying to be rude or anything.", Draco rambled fiddling with his fingers looking down at the oak floor.