12

(Hope you don't mind guys 🥲 but I changed the Harry Potter events a bit because I wanted them a bit older)

Hades took the chance to look at everyone while Draco was talking to the whole of slytherin.

Parkinson had fox ears and tail.

Zabini had white eagle wings but hides them under his robes.

My tail was hid under my robes but my ears were on the top of my head.

Draco had his adorable deer ears to replace his human ears and a tail that was hidden under his robes.

In Hogwarts there were no rules regarding shoes so they got to wear what ever they wanted but it had to be black.

Draco explained to Hades about how sometimes he felt masculine and sometimes feminine. He was still was discovering and figuring out himself though.

Obviously, Hades supported him.

Draco felt feminine today so he wore little black high heels but still wore his school trousers.

Draco was still shorter than Hades, even with the high heels.

The Slytherins all walked together to the Great Hall.

'No one should ever be left behind' was what Slytherins believed in.

They walked inside the Great Hall for breakfast, looking prim and proper, with two seventh years opening either door for everyone.

They all went to their seats, Hades and Draco sitting in the middle of their row, next to eachother, as always.

When they all sat down, the food arrived.

There was a selection of different foods to eat

There was breakfast stoup as a condiment to two sandwiches which consisted of tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and meat of the student's choice.

There was also slices of bread, bog and small to eat with the stoup.

Then there was the croissant sandwich: which contained spinach, cheese, sliced eggs and meat of the student's choice

This would also be accompanied by
Brothy garlic soup with roasted tomatoes, avocado, and poached egg.