7

Hades POV

I wake up bright and early at 6am. I shower, scrubbing my skin roughly to clean it as much as possible because I want to be clean when I find my mate today. I change into this outfit:

I have to say, I do elegant in this lets hope my mate likes it as well

I go down the long corridors and stairs to the dinning table with breakfast and Mother and Father.

"Good Morning!" I greet them and they reply the same.

"We will start to find your mate. I heard that Draco Malfoy has a Life Angel inheritance so you will meet him to see if he's your mate." Mother said.

I froze. If Malfoy is my mate, will he reject me when he finds out I was Harry Potter. My inner Tiger frowned at the thought.

We finished eating and headed to the lounge where the fireplace is. I went to the kitchen to get water. I put my glass down and turn around to see the most beautiful person I have ever met.

Draco POV

I went and got dressed in something nice because today were going to meet Uncle Sev and Tom's son. I heard he was a Death Demon and could be my mate. My inner deer purred at the thought. My outfit:

I shaved my head as well because I hated the long hair

I shaved my head as well because I hated the long hair. It looks super cute now.

I went to dining table to a plate of English breakfast waiting for me

I ate in quickly after my father gave me a lecture about that I'm too young to have babies and that if Uncle's Sev and Uncle Tom's son is my mate, I can't be in the same room alone for more then 30 minutes.

My Father has been very protective of me but I don't mind. Mother was just giggling throughout the entire ordeal.

After the embarasing breakfast, we got ready and flooed to the Riddle Manor lounge. "Uncle Sev!" I run to hug him and he laughed and huged him back. He didn't have his glamour.

He told me that he has to wear the glamour around because Dumblefuck would get suspicious and keep asking him who his mate was so he pretented that he didn't have a creature inheritence.

Uncle Sev said, and I qoute, ' I look hotter without the glamour but no one can see this beautiful fine specimun of my true self'. I laughed a lot that day. I run to hug Uncle Tom too after a nod of approval from him.

"Hello Draco!" he greeted.

"Hello Uncle Sev and Uncle Tom! I need to get water." I say and walk into the kitchen to see the most handsome and hotest person in the wizarding world.

He turns around for to see me and make I contact. Red eyes meet grey eyes and we stare into eachothers eyes.

Hades POV

"Hello..." the other greets and trails off.

"Hades, Hades Riddle." I reply.

The person smiles cutely. "Draco, Draco Malfoy", he says in a soft voice.

Hades was shocked.

When did Draco gets so preety, even though he was always preety, but still.

He was now infront of me facing up to look at me since I was taller. I thought it was kinda cute.

"I've heard alot about you know", Draco says.

"Oh, I bet. I've heard alot about you too", I say teasingly looking at him. A pink blush spreads on his face.

"Well, It's nice to finally meet you Hades", he out streched his hand. This time, I take it.

"It's nice to finally meet you too...", I trail off. My inner Tiger took control and took a step back with his arms out. MATE! I didn't have any control over my body, Hades' Black Lava Tiger was in complete control. My black ears and and tail came out wagging at a fast pace and his skin had with black patches of fur on it. I started to growl impatiently waiting for Draco to come to me.

In order to introduce yourself to your mate, the submissive must need to run into the dominant's arms as a sign of acceptance.

Draco looked scared for a second before his eyed went all white without the pupils and a cute, white and gold deer tail came out as well as deer ears from either side of his head to replace his human ears and white dear horns that were about 1 inches tall came out of the top of his head, ran to hug me.

I growl loudly in content when he was in my arms.

I pat his back twice to give a signal that I want to hold him. He understood it because he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist.

I can finally protect my mate, I thought with happiness.

Draco starts purring and ocational sqeaks came from him, rubbing his cheek on my neck to rub my sent on him.

"Why are you guys taking so long-" Lucius says. He stops and stares blankly at us trying to process what he was seeing. My cute, cottontail mate whimpered to the scent of another domminant, that wasn't his mate, clinging on me tightly, hiding his face into my neck. Scared my inner Tiger processed . Mate scared because of HIM. I growl the most loudest and most thretening growl I could make. I must have scared him shitless because Lucius let out the most girlish screech you could imagine. I would have laughed but I couldn't control my body. Soon everyone was in the kitchen wandering why Lucius screeched. When Narcissa saw me she did the most sensible thing you could posibally do in a situation like this one...

She magiced two pans, sreeching, and threw it at my direction. I growl threatenly, baring my sharp teeth, as one of the pan nearly hit my, now sleeping, mate. Lucius and Narcissa screamed and hugged eachother for dear life. Papa and Father just faced palmed at the older Malfoys rediculous reactions. I even heard Father mutter "And I should remind myself as to why I recruted them as my inner circle deatheaters".

***