Twenty five

Alyssa woke in bed and smiled as Cal walked in. He smiled. "Both girls are sleeping soundly. I checked on them and they're snoring. Which they get from you."

Alyssa rolled her eyes and smirked. "You wish. I just think you should get back into bed. And we can have a little morning delight."

Cal smirked. He climbed back into bed. He looked at her. "You're amazing. You know that right?"

"Yeah I know. You are too," Alyssa said as she felt Cal push into her. She looked at him. "I love you."

Cal smiled. "I love you too."

The two of them were heatedly kissing as he moved in and out of her. There was a giggle outside of the bedroom.

Cal groaned and pulled out of her. Alyssa grabbed his shirt and put it on as Cal brought Ella and Poppy in. He smiled. "It appears they weren't snoring as much as I thought."

"You think?"

Cal rolled his eyes and smirked. Their lips met quickly. Ella pulled on the duvet and grinned. "Daddy butt."

"Yes daddy's butt."

***
Cal and Alyssa arrived at work. They had dropped off the girls at the daycare. Cal kissed her and smiled. "I'll see you later beautiful," he said as he walked off.

Alyssa smiled as Bailee walked over to her. "Today is my last day," she said.

Alyssa frowned. "Why?"

"Iain doesn't want me here. He doesn't want the baby either. So I've decided that it's for the best that I go," Bailee mumbled as she looked at her.

Alyssa shook her head. "No. You can't leave. Especially because of Iain. He's not the boss of you. Don't leave."

"I'm sorry. I have no choice at all."

***
Alyssa walked into the ambulance bay. She glared as she saw Iain. "You are a jerk. You know that right?"

Iain turned to her. He rolled his eyes. "This is nothing to do with you. Don't even pretend you've forgiven her."

"It's everything to do with me. I have forgiven her. She's my best friend. And she's leaving. She's taking your baby and she's leaving. You're a scumbag. You cheated on me with her. You got her pregnant and you don't even have the decency to be a father!"

Iain looked at her. "Because I regret it. I regret sleeping with her. I shouldn't have cheated. I regret it. I only wanted you," he said.

Alyssa frowned. She looked to him. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I want you back. I know you're with Cal. But think about giving us a second chance," he said.

Alyssa shook her head. "I can't do this," she said as she turned and walked off. Her head was a mess. She didn't know what to think.

***
Alyssa didn't know what to think. Her head was a mess. She couldn't believe what Iain had said. He wanted her back?

Alyssa smiled as Bailee walked towards her. She looked at her. "Don't go. Please. You're having a baby. And you're going to need support," she said.

Bailee sighed. "I have no choice. I'm not going to stay where my baby isn't wanted. It's for the best. I will miss you though."

"Bailee. Please."

"I'm sorry."

***
Alyssa stood by the car. She saw Iain who smiled over at her. She knew that everything was going to become a lot more complicated. But could she and Cal overcome the obstacles that were about to come their way?