Thirty

Alyssa was annoyed. She annoyed at how Iain had asked her to leave with her girls.

She knew that she was never going to. And she knew how too much had happened with Bailee.

She was happy with Cal. She wanted to be with Cal and she was annoyed that he wasn't talking to her for it.

He wouldn't even answer her calls. And she hated it

Alyssa sat in bed and sighed as she looked to her phone and groaned. "Damn it Cal," she said as she slammed her phone down.

Ella walked into the room. "I have a bad dream," she mumbled. 

Alyssa picked up her daughter and held her close. "It's okay baby."

"Where daddy?"

Alyssa smiled as she looked to her. "He's working baby. Don't worry though. Mummy will tell him you had a bad dream. And he will come back and see you."

Ella nodded. "Otay mummy."

Alyssa put her down and watched as she toddled off. She hated how everything was just so messy.

***
Alyssa walked into work. She saw Rita and walked over to her. "Have you seen Cal?" She asked.

Rita shook her head. "No. Bailee had the baby. She named her Isabella. She sent me a picture. I'll show you later," she said.

Alyssa nodded. She sighed. "Cal isn't talking to me since I told him that Iain wants me to leave with him."

"He'll come round. He's just feeling betrayed right now. Iain was his best friend. And he's done this," Rita said.

Alyssa nodded and sighed. She smiled as she looked to Rita. "If you see Cal, tell him to come and find me. I... I miss him."

"I will darling."

***
Alyssa stormed into the ambulance bay. She saw Iain and glared. "I hope you're happy! Cal won't talk to me. And it's all because you had to tell him you asked me to leave with you," she said.

Iain sighed. "Don't. I don't need you throwing this in my face."

"Oh I'm not. But you have ruined everything. Bailee left. Cal hates me. And it's all down to you. You literally screwed my best friend, got her pregnant. And then told Cal you asked me to leave with you," Alyssa said.

Iain nodded. "I know. Bailee sent me a picture of the baby. I just... I don't know. I regret everything I've done."

"What is this?"

Alyssa turned to see Cal. She frowned. "I was telling him how I didn't want to leave with him. I only want you Cal. You are the love of my life."

Cal said nothing as he turned and walked off. Alyssa felt a tear slip down her cheek. She hated how it was all so messy.

***
Alyssa walked into the flat. She saw Cal sitting on the sofa. "I didn't think you'd be here," she said.

"I live here don't I? Why would I stay away?"

Alyssa sighed. She looked to him. "I'm not leaving with Iain. I love you. And only you. I promise," she told him.

Cal looked to her. He stood up and pulled her close. "Me and you. We're going to be okay. I promise."

"I hope so."

But was everything going to be okay? Or would it all just go completely wrong?