Nine

Alyssa groaned to herself as she stood in the staffroom. She was feeling nauseous and tired. She looked to see cal as he walked in and looked to her and rolled her eyes as Iain walked in and smiled "are you okay?" Iain asked as he placed a hand on her cheek "I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he pulled her close and kissed her "it's going to be okay" he said as he leant in and kissed her "I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and smiled. She looked to cal who was glaring at them across the room and sighed to herself. She was annoyed by him "can I see Ella later" he asked as he walked over to herS she looked to him and rolled her eyes "no, she's away with my parents and I told you that, so stop" she spat as he looked to her and glared

"I think you need to realise what I know over you" he said as she looked to him and paled. "Try it" she said as he looked to her and walked off as Alyssa sighed to herself. She looked to Iain as he looked to her and smiled "what was that" Iain asked as she looked to him and smiled as she placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him "nothing, he's just annoyed over how I won't let him have Ella when he feels like it, he's the one that walked out on me when I was pregnant and cheated. I can't just keep doing this, fighting with him" she said as Iain looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "it's all going to be okay, you two will work it out for Ella besides we have our own baby on he way" he said as she looked to him and smirked as he leant in and kissed her.

***

Later that day, Bailee walked into the ambulance bay and looked to Iain and frowned as she looked to him "are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and frowned "I'm pregnant and it's yours" she said as he looked to her and paled "are you sure" "I am" she said As he looked to her and smiled. Iain ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He didn't know what to do, he knew Alyssa was pregnant and now bailee was and has no idea what he was going to do.

***

Later that day, Alyssa walked though the ED and into the staffroom. She was pissed hearing that Taylor had reoriented with Cals baby. The woman that he cheated with. She walked in to see him with the baby and rolled her eyes "I'm sorry" he said as she rolled her eyes "you want to play daddy there you go, your not seeing Ella. Not now, your a mess and I am not letting you near Ella. No chance in hell" "Alyssa wait" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I'll tell Iain" he said as she rolled her eyes "try it who do you think he'll believe" Alyssa said walking off. But how far would cal go to get what he wanted, Alyssa!