Eight

Alyssa sighed to herself as she got to work. She sat in the staffroom and sighed to herself as she ran her hands through her hair. She felt anxious over how she was pregnant, she was scared as she didn't know who the father was and if made her feel like a cheap tart. Alyssa felt anxious and scared as she didn't know if it was Iain's or Cala. Bailee was the only one that knew that she was pregnant and she didn't know what to do. Alyssa ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she looked to see bailee walked into the room. bailee looked to her best friend and smiled. She felt her heart break as she looked to her, bailee felt as if she was the worst friend alive. She was pregnant with Iain's baby and she didn't want Alyssa to know as she knew that Alyssa would hate her "have you told Iain" bailee asked as Alyssa looked to her and shock her head "I've told no one but you" Alyssa said.

Bailee sat next to her and smiled "you need to tell him, he has a right to know that your pregnant. It might be his baby after all" bailee said as alyssa looked to her and sighed "and it might not be, I didn't plan this. We weren't even planning this, I can't believe it" Alyssa said as bailee looked to her and smiled "I know that your scared okay, but Iain and cal are going to find out the truth. You were cheated on and hurt last time by cal but it's not going to happen. Iain isn't cal" bailee said. She knew that she was lying and she knew she had been cheating with Iain but she knew she needed to be a better friend to Alyssa. She was all Alyssa had and she couldn't loose her best friend.

***

Later that day, Iain stood in his and Alyssa's flat and frowned as he found the positive pregnancy test as he took the trash out. He looked at it and smiled. He was going to be a father, he knew he was excited but he also knew he had to do his best for his family. He needed to tell bailee it was over and that they couldn't be together anymore. Iain drove to work and saw Alyssa. He walked over to her and kissed her. She was taken back slightly as she placed her hands on his cheek and kissed him back and smiled as he pulled away and smiled as a jealous bailee stormed off "what was that for" she asked as he held up the pregnancy test and smiled "I'm going to be a father, it's amazing. You could of told me" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he hugged her "it's all going to be okay, I promise"

***

Later that day, cal walked into the staffroom and looked to Alyssa "I heard your pregnant" he asked as she looked to him and nodded "is it mine" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "no" "are you sure as I'm telling you now once that baby is born I won't let another man raise my child , I have rights" he said as she looked to Him and frowned as he walked off asking herself what was she going to do?