S I D E ⟶ T W O

S T A R   W A R S

S I D E   T W O

( mark of athena )

⟶⭑🌣⭑⟵

          AURORA HAD NEVER felt so small and insignificant in her life. As the other seven stared at her, waiting for an explanation, all she could do was shrink into her chair and pray that this was all just a horrible nightmare. But it wasn't. She was living through this day, and she had to tell them everything she knew about Rome.

Percy slipped his hand into hers, giving it three gentle squeezes of reassurance. She managed a small smile before inhaling and calming her nerves. "If you need a guide through Rome, I'm your best option."

Annabeth perked a brow. "Why?"

Here it goes. "Because I was born there." Silence. She didn't look in any certain direction, not wanting to see how others were looking at her. "When I was six, my father brought me to the Wolf House where I began my training as a demigod, but before that, I lived in Rome with my mother, stepfather, and younger half-sister.."

Piper tilted her head. "Why did you leave?"

"Multiple reasons. One, Rome isn't safe for demigods. There are ancient monsters there and creatures from before the time of the gods." Aurora tried to keep her hands from shaking. "Secondly, something happened that forced me to leave. But, I still remember those streets like the back of my hand. I remember every river and every bridge and every landmark. Just tell me where we need to go and I can lead you there."

Annabeth considered this for a moment before nodding. "All right. All in favor of Aurora being our guide?" Everyone nodded. "Good. Now, onto other matters. What are we gonna do about the angry satyr while we are in Rome?"

⟶⭑🌣⭑⟵

A U T H O R S   N O T E

⟶⭑🌣⭑⟵

Here we are guys! We are finally here! It's been a wild ride, but let's get this started, shall we.

Please comment and vote!

Love you all!

~ a.h.