C H A P T E R ⟶ T W O

S T A R   W A R S

C H A P T E R   T W O

( the prophecy of eight begins )

⟶⭑🌣⭑⟵

          "PERCY, PUT ME down!"

Aurora threw her head back with a laugh as Percy held her over his shoulder, her world turning upside down. She gripped onto his shoulders for dear life while he walked through New Rome, Hazel and Frank on their right while Piper and Jason were on their left. The other two couples were being completely normal. . . and then you had her and Percy.

Percy chuckled. "Not until you tell the truth, Sleeping Beauty."

Aurora rolled her eyes. "You'll never get me to say it, Kelp Head."

"Well then, I guess you'll stay upside down forever." Percy pretended to drop her, causing Aurora to shriek in surprise and grab onto Percy's waist, the back of her head facing his rear end. She thanked the gods that she wasn't facing his butt.

"Percy Jackson, I swear to all the gods above that if you drop me. . ." Aurora groaned, feeling the blood rush to her head. "Fine! Fine, I'll say it! Percy Jackson is the hottest demigod to exist! There, you happy now?"

Percy set her down on her feet and grinned down at her, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "I'm always happy with you."

Aurora felt her cheeks warm up and she rolled her eyes, grabbing his hand and pulling them so they were in line with the others again. "You're such a cheese ball, Perce."

"Yeah, but I'm your cheese ball."

Aurora laughed and leaned her head on his arm, enjoying the moment. She knew it wouldn't last very long with everything going on. "So, Jay-Jay, I hear you pissed off the snow goddess. How did you manage to do that?"

Jason shrugged. "One of my many natural talents, I guess."

"Natural talent, my ass," Aurora mumbled, making Percy chuckle. "And Leo? Son of Vulcan? Fire-user?"

Piper nodded. "Yeah. Kept it a secret for a little bit. He built the warship from scratch." She then furrowed her brows. "Did we mention that Leo could control fire?"

Aurora shrugged nonchalantly. "I can feel the fire radiating from him. Little perk of having photokinesis." 

Piper nodded slowly. She then moved to look around at the city with wide eyes. "Wow. This place is a lot different from Camp Half-Blood. You have a whole city built in to your camp."

Hazel nodded. "It's the only safe place where demigods can live their lives past their ten years of service to the legion. We have entire families living there. It's so weird to think that I could be attending college there soon."