💮 012

Episode Twelve: “Heartfelt Words Touch The Heart”

💮💮💮

Vicky and Rachel arrived at an arcade and Rachel said she wasn’t that good at playing games so Vicky taught her, despite his reluctance to play. They went to see a short movie afterwards and Vicky got cotton candy for Rachel.

“Why don’t you like cotton candy?” Rachel asked.

“It’s too sweet” Vicky protested.

“You need more sweet things in your life” Rachel said.

“I think you are enough” Vicky said and Rachel stopped pushing his wheelchair when she realized what he meant.

“Just keep pushing” he gruffed and Rachel pushed. As they went from place to place having fun, they enjoyed their time together and learnt new things about each other. They even went to an aquarium and took photos together.

At their final stop for the date in a restaurant, Rachel went to get something and Vicky stared around noting all the men and women together and the men were able to do things for their women that he couldn’t.

Rachel returned and noticed Vicky’s subdued. “Did something happen?” She asked concerned.

Vicky shook his head and they ate to their fill.

At the house, Patrick sat down uncomfortably while Testimony watched films. “I can’t believe I have been reduced to a babysitter” he mumbled, “doesn’t that mean that when they have a child, this is what I will be doing on their date nights?!”

Patrick looked genuinely horrified to think that only to sigh in relief when he heard the car drive in. He rushed to the door but paused and spied through the window.

Outside, Vicky and Rachel got out of the car. “I had a great day, thank you so much” Rachel said gratefully.

“You’re welcome. I had a great day too” Vicky said, “I honestly would have never taken time off to relax and it’s because of you.”

“hmm, okay” Rachel said. They stared at each other for a while, both of them wanting to take the next step.

“Bend” Vicky commanded and Rachel leaned in front of him. Vicky stared at her them placed his hand on the nape of her neck and kissed her.

Rachel closed her eyes and kissed him back. In the house, Patrick watched them with stars in his eyes. He was so close to squealing like he was watching a drama where the main characters kissed.

Patrick almost pressed his nose to the window to watch them. Behind him was Testimony who wanted to see what Patrick was watching.

“What are you doing?” Testimony asked and Patrick jumped in shock.