𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒!"

Y/n's POV

"W-Wait!"

"Wha-" I felt our lips connect.

Is this...

I melted into the kiss. It was sweet, and passionate. I felt her cup her hands around my face, butterflies going crazy in my stomach. Her lips were soft, and comforting.

..Really happening?

I felt Powder pull away. I opened my eyes, as they met with her blue ones. I watched as she stared at me, also shocked at what just happened.

"Did... that really just happen?" She asked, more or so to herself.

I stayed silent, observing Powder closely to find any kind of regret in her eyes.

"Did you... mean to do that?" I asked slowly.

"I-I think?" She replied, rubbing her head. "Ugh, you're putting all this lovey dovey stuff on me now." She groaned, running both of her hands down her face.

I let out a soft giggle.

"Can we... do it, again?" I asked shyly, rubbing my neck.

She looked at me with a shocked expression, that quickly faded into a soft one. She began to lean in slowly, as I did the same. My eyes fluttered shut, waiting for her lips to meet mine again.

The door opened, scaring both of us, also hitting me on the side of the head. "Fuck!" I yelled quietly, rubbing my head. I looked over to see who it was.

"Mylo!!!" Powder said angrily, pulling me towards her.

"Shit, sorry. What are you two doing out here anyway?" He said, butting a hand on his hip.

"We were... Just talking." I said, looking at powder. "What are you doing out here?"

"Toilets clogged, I had to tinkle." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Jesus. Goodnight Mylo." Powder disgustingly said, staring daggers at him. She began to walk us both to the door.

I paused, an evil smirk growing on my face. Powder looked at me with a confused expression. "Watch this." I whispered.

She let go of me. I walked up to Mylo, my smirk still dancing on my lips.

"Yeah?-"

BOOM!

My leg hit him in his sweet spot. He fell to his knees, holding his private. "AH!" was all we heard before I took Powders hand and pulled her through the door.

"Payback!" I yelled down the hallway. We were running, Powder and I were laughing our asses off.

"You little shits!"

—————————————————————

Powder's POV

Y/n and I were sitting on my bed. Y/n's back was pressed up against the wall, while I sat next to her, with my back laying on the bed. She was reading a book, I was admiring her. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful. She had a soft smile on her lips as she read, her fingers toying with the page.

"You're pretty." I blurted out. Realizing what I said, my hand quickly flew to my mouth.

Oops.

She looked at me, her smile dropping, before quickly appearing even bigger.

"T-Thanks." She replied shyly. She paused for a moment before continuing, "You're pretty, too."

I looked at her, a shocked expression playing on my face, before it turned into a blush. A smile grew on my face.

I tackled her into a hug.

Bet Y/n wasn't expecting that!

Her back landed on the pillows. I heard as she made an 'oof' sound. My hands gripped her waist, as they pulled her even closer to me, if that was even possible.

I wasn't really used to receiving compliments, so they mean that absolute world to me whenever I got them.

She let out a soft giggle before playing with my hair.

I think... I love her too.

—————————————————————

Hiii, I know this is kind of a short chapter lmao.

I also thought I should let you know that Y/n and Powder are 13 years old!! I know she was like 11 in Act I of the show, I thought I should move her age up a couple years.

Feel free to leave suggestions! <33