𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - "𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑."

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the feeling of being dragged. my body ached badly. I was unaware of my surroundings.

What's going on?

"You're gonna be okay. Just hang tight." A voice told me.

I passed out again.

•••

I woke up again. My body felt a little better, but it still hurt like a bitch. My head was pounding.

I groaned as I sat up. Until a hand pushed me back down gently.

"Woah woah woah, not so fast, Y/n."

I looked over and saw..

"Ekko?" I asked. He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"My head is killing me." I said, holding my forehead. I then remembered something. "Oh my god. Powder!" I said, getting up again, immediately feeling pain shoot through my body. I groaned in pain, but it didn't matter. what mattered was Powder.

"Powders.. gone." Ekko said as he was wrapping my leg with bandages.

"What... what do you mean gone?" I asked in horror.

"She wasn't there when I found you. You were unconscious. I don't even know how you survived. But I'm glad you did." He replied.

"I have to find her!" I said, trying to get up, but I was pushed back down.

"She's probably dead, Y/n. I'm so sorry. I know you guys were close." He said sadly.

I felt a tear leave my cheek. "Thank you. for rescuing me." I thanked. He gave me a warm smile in return. "I'm really sorry about benzo."

He sighed sadly before replying, "It wasn't your fault."

Although it did feel like it was my fault. I didn't do anything to benzo, but I was apart of everyone else's deaths. I helped with the bomb.

I killed Mylo.

I killed Claggor.

I killed Vander.

I probably also killed Powder. Oh god.

I cried more.

Please be okay.

My thoughts were racing, along with my heart.

"She's dead."

"She's dead"

"You killed her."

My breath began to quicken and the tears didn't stop.

Ekko's POV

Y/n was having an anxiety attack. She always had them growing up. But this one is different.

I wanted to help her so bad. She doesn't deserve this. She's a great person.

I don't know how to help her. I can't hug her, her body can't handle it. I've never been the best at comforting people, so I always have hugs. but I couldn't do that.

I rub her hand gently, hoping it would help. Her quick breathing slowed a bit, so it had to be working a little, right?

"It's going to be okay." I reassured her.

She sniffles before replying. "Okay."

I continue wrapping her leg. Benzo taught me a little bit about nursing. Especially with the group always doing dumb things, they would have many accidents. I would help them. One time Mylo made a skateboard, or at least tried to, and it broke and he went straight into a bunch of rocks. He had a broken leg, but I healed him.

"You should teach me your skills." Y/n laughed.

"Sure" I smiled.

•••

Powder's POV

I was sitting in Silco's office. He was doing some paper work while I was doing a little bit of drawing.

I've been... hearing these voices. Of my friends, of Y/n. They've been haunting me ever since I left. They won't leave me alone.

I tried to shake away the voices and continued drawing.

Even with silco's company, I can't help but feel lonely. Y/n wasnt there. Y/n was gone. She's never gonna be by my side again. I'll never see her smile again. I would give anything to see her beautiful smile.

I wiped a tear that I didn't notice, and did some touch ups to the drawing.

As I finished, I looked at the drawing. It could be better, but I could instantly recognize the face in the picture.

Y/n's.

It was quite sloppy, but I fell in love with it immediately.

I hope she's happy up there.

—————————————————————

That's the end of the chapter! also merry christmas!