𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - "𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched as Powder cried, threw things, and started screaming, hitting herself... it was so heartbreaking. I tried to comfort her, but nothing seemed to be working. I tried humming her favorite song, but she cried over me.

Powder then threw a box, making 3 or 4 blue crystal balls fall out. We watched as they all bounced off the ground, making electric sparks as they did so.

We both then looked at each other, remembering the heist we got them from, remembering the building that mysteriously exploded.

"We can help them." Powder said, with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

My eyes fluttered open, soon squinting from the bright light shining through the window.

I stretched my body, as I felt a body on top of mine squirm around, trying to get me to stop moving. I looked down to see Powder on top of me, sleeping peacefully. Her head pressed onto my chest, with her hands wrapped around my waist.

I smiled at the sight of her. I slowly put my hands around her, hugging her softly. I began to rub her back slowly, trying to wake her up as softly as possible.

"Good morning sleepy head." I told her, giggling softly.

She sat up, looking around with her eyes squinted. She rubbed them for a minute, trying to wake them up faster.

She then looked at me and smiled, before flopping back down on me. I groaned, feeling the wind knocked out of me.

"Good morning to you too." She hummed, wrapping her arms around me again.

I giggled, before I wrapped my arms around her, falling back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Powder! This is gonna go wrong!" I yelled over the loud noises.

"It's gonna work!" Powder argued back.

I watched as Powder put her monkey bomb down. It started moving, clapping against the crystal.

I debated grabbing it or not. I could get seriously hurt if I did so, but I would rather that than all the others getting hurt.

I took a deep breath before I ran towards the monkey bomb.

"What are you doing?!" Powder shouted to me, trying to run towards me as well.

I turned around to face her. "This is gonna go very bad Powder! I have to stop it!! I'm sorry, but it's the right thing to do!" I turned back around before an explosion happened, everything turned blue, and then black.

The last thing I heard before I went completely unconscious was Powder calling, "Y/n!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

*SLAM!*

Powder and Y/n shot up, awoken from their slumber.

"What the hell was that?" Powder asked, taking Y/n's hand and taking them both out of the room. They saw Vi standing there, looking scared, sad, angry, and many other emotion that they couldn't read.

"Vi? what's going on?" Y/n asked, her concern growing.

Vi looked as if she were about to break down crying.

"Benzos dead. They-they took vander." Vi began.

"Who took vander?" Mylo asked.

"I don't know, but I need to help him."

Everyone exchanged looks.

"We're coming with you." Mylo said.
—————————————————————
HII! thank you guys so much for reading this story. I know it's not the greatest but i've improved on my writing A LOT.