𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - "𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐘"

Y/n'a POV:

Jinx and I had been hanging out almost every other day. It felt nice to be with her again. But at the same time scary.

She's changed. A lot.

She's known as the "Psycho killer". Everyone is scared by even the mention of her name. She's changed, and probably not in a good way. She has gotten stronger, I do admit. But
she has also lost herself almost completely.

Almost.

So, I'm willing to love her for who she is now. I hope she feels that way too. She makes me feel so happy. All those years of living alone and feeling like there was no one there for me... She came into my life all over again. She turned my world upside down.

I don't know what we are, though. We've kissed like 3 times already. What am I to her? Friend? Girlfriend? Friend with benefits?

All this thinking is chewing away at my brain.

And it's only...?

I looked at the clock.

9:39 in the morning.

I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms out.

I looked over to my right. "My god I look like shit." I gagged at myself in horror in the mirror.

I let out a sigh and flopped back into my comfy ass bed.

I snuggled into my warm sheets, stretching my body out in some weird, but comfy position.

I felt myself slowly dozing off....

"YOO-HOO!" I heard loud knocking from my window.

"ughhhh go awayyy." I groaned, pulling the covers over my head.

I heard silence. I smiled to myself, thinking I made it go away.

The knocking came back, and this time it didn't stop.

"BRO." I yelled to myself, throwing my covers off of my body in frustration. I looked over to my window to see a cheery Jinx perched on my windowsill.

"Let me innn sugarrr!" Jinx groaned.

I angrily stomped over to the window and opened it.

"Damn, you look like shit." Jinx said, climbing into my room.

"Thanks, asshole." I muttered, flopping back into my sheets.

I sighed happily, feeling my cozy bed.

That happiness quickly disappeared when I felt Jinx full on jump on me.

I groaned loudly, feeling my body get crushed.

"What do you wanttt?" I said, tackling her.

"Not much of a morning person, Sugar?" Jinx teased.

"Don't test me, princess." I smirked.