𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - "𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄"

so i had SO MANY exams, and i lost motivation to write 😍
Anyways here another chapter 😙
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV

Jinx guided me to her bathroom. She turned the bath on and let warm water fill the tub. Jinx turned to me with a smirk and asked, "How do you feel, princess?"

I gave her a playful smile. "Great."

We stood in comfortable silence as the tub filled.

"All done, sugar!" She cheered as she began to take her shirt off.

My eyes widened as my face turned a bright red. "Fuck." I muttered, closing my eyes tightly.

"What's wrong, princess?" Jinx chuckled as I heard fabric falling to the ground.

"N-Nothing!" I reassured quickly.

"You can look, y'a know." She giggled.

I hesitantly opened my eyes. They widened as they gazed upon her beautiful naked figure. Jinx wasn't just some ordinary girl, she was a fucking goddess. And she very clearly had me wrapped around her finger. I looked her up and down slowly, taking sight of all of her.

"You gonna keep staring, or you gonna get naked babe?" She teased, walking up to me slowly, swaying her hips as she did so.

Jinx's POV

I watched as Y/n stood there, examining my body. She then began to slowly slip her shirt off. My eyes instantly went down to her abs. Fuck.

She took her pants off, eyeing me carefully. She was now in her bra and panties. I was eager to see what was underneath, impatient.

She reached for her bra clasp, struggling to unclip it. I chuckled under my breath. "Turn around, let me help you with that, princess." I say, grabbing her shoulders and turning her around.

I undid the clasp quickly, helping her take the bra off. She turned around slowly, looking at me nervously. my gaze went down to her breasts. I felt my breath hitch, making me feel hot down... you know where.

They sat so perfectly, they were way different than mine.

Her nervous look turned into a mischievous one, as she slowly pulled her underwear off.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath.

She let her panties drop completely, as she looked up at me with an 'innocent' look. "Like what you see, my love?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. Her body was toned perfectly.

I had to look away before I lost control.

"L-Lets get in the tub, don't want the water to go cold, do we?" I chuckled nervously, turning around.

She giggled behind be before walking past me towards the tub, giving me the perfect view of her ass.

Damn.

She turned her head to look at me, smirking before getting in the tub. I swallowed hard before joining in with her.