Prologue.

A vicious storm was raging across the village. Doors and windows fluttered against the wind. The village was empty except for a single house. A couple sat on the creaky wooden floor in the middle of a salt circle, with candles around them while a group of women chanted something. The walls were covered with the designs of a pentagram, drawn in blood. The man looked over to his wife, who sat there, tensed.

"don't worry, it'll be okay. We've waited for this for such a long time, this is our chance."

The woman nodded. There was nothing she could say at this moment. They had been trying for years for a child, but nothing could give them what they wanted. Her husband needed an heir and was ready to go to any length for one, even striking a deal with the devil himself.

Just then the women stopped chanting. An elderly woman walked up to them, "the lord will grant you a child but beware, the child will be different. It will be unstoppable and if not controlled, it will consume the whole world in darkness far greater than the devil."

The man smiled, he was ready to risk anything for a child. He had already agreed to pay a heavy price for this deal in exchange for a son. His wife however, was scared. She knew of her husband's obsession. The madness in his eyes, his blind faith in the devil was scaring her.

"we are eternally grateful to the lord of hell for this gift." He said.

The woman nodded, "one year from now, you will have a child. But remember to keep your side of the deal or the consequence will be deadly."

The ecstatic couple thanked them. The were grateful, the devil had provided them with something no one was able too. But they should've known better,

For a deal with the devil was never fair.