⨷Chapter 10

Azalea pov-

I grunted as I opened my eyes. I am having a splitting headache. It took me a few minutes to get adjusted to the light. I was sitting in front of a fireplace and a warm blanket was draped over me. The room smelled of smoke and... potions. A groan left my mouth as I tried to sit up.

"good morning." Snape said, stirring a potion.

"how did I get here." I asked, rubbing my temples.

"you had a panic attack. I had to hit a stunning spell to bring you here." my eyes widened. He hit me. 

"HOW DARE YOU HIT ME WITH A STUNNING- "

"stupefy"

The spell hit me right in the head and Once again darkness covered me.

--x—x—

"what the fuck" I groaned as I woke up for the second time.

"language" snape said, sternly. I looked at the man standing there, looking at me. He walked towards me and I raised my wand, ready to hit the douche professor. He rolled his eyes and placed a cup of tea in front of me. "drink" he ordered.

I sniffed the cup hoping to detect the slightest amount of poison in it. "as much as I detest your presence here, I'm not going to kill you. Drink. Its for your headache."

I took a sip of the tea. It tasted heavenly. "its good." I smiled at him. "why did you hit me the second time."

"I didn't want a disturbance while brewing potions." He said, in his monotone voice, gracefully sipping his tea. "what happened" he asked. I knew what he was talking about.

"you had a panic attack. You were begging me to kill you." I gulped. I wasn't ready to talk about it, it was a moment of weakness. I shouldn't have let anyone see it. Unknown to me, my leg had started bouncing. It was a habit I developed. Whenever I was troubled, my legs would start bouncing.

"stop" snape's voice broke me out of my thoughts and I stopped myself.

"i-I don't want to talk about it." I wasn't ready to relieve that memory. I just couldn't.

"look at me." I looked in those onyx eyes, which held concern and reassurance for me. "Those girls that bullied you are suffering detention. Whatever that happened, it doesn't make you weak." He explained. "Everyone has their own demons. Some control them and some don't. Fight your demons."

"I can't. They called me a liar. I'm not a liar." I told him.

"you're not a liar. The teachers believe you. I know when someone does a wrong or is merely trapped in it." His eyes bore deep into me. He got up and went back to brewing his potion. "what will I do? My friends wont believe me. They will detest me." I muttered.

"did they say that. Miss McClivert. Did you talk to them?" he simply asked. I shook my head; I didn't have the courage to face them. And Draco. "Malfoy. He would've formed a hater club by now." I told him.

Snape raised an eyebrow as if daring me to say that again. "Last I remember, Malfoy was the one who rushed to my quarters at night and banged the door down, informing me about your condition. He was the one who told me where you were. Human nature is mysterious, miss McClivert. You don't know when someone changes to someone else."

"