...The End of the Jerk...

This has been going on for a week now. I see her, I want to leave, but then I remember I can't.

It was lunch time and I was in the cafeteria. I only got a water since I wasn't that hungry.

I made my way to the roof. It was stuffy in the cafeteria, I couldn't breathe.

Up the stairs I went, I opened the door to see a few people up here. I took a deep breathe, looking at the people. These two people caught my eye though.

Of course it was Yaoyorozu, and with this guy. She got a boyfriend or something?

Thats when I saw her uncomfortably step back from the guy a bit, while he stepped closer.
That doesn't look good.

I hesitated, but made my way over there. The two didn't see me, and I kinda just snuck up behind Yaoyorozu.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, I looked the guy dead in the eyes.

Y/N: Beat it.

I said in a irritated voice.

Guy: What's it to you?

Y/N: I said. Beat it.

I opened my hand as if I was gonna activate my quirk.

Guy: Tch...

Was all he said as he walked away.
Taking my hand off her shoulder, I watched the guy walk away, and leave the roof.

Yaoyorozu: Thank-

Y/N: Why don't you be more careful?!

I looked at her. She looked at me with a face I couldn't explain. Fear? Now I really feel like an idiot.

I sighed.

Y/N: It's not like I care or anything, but just...watch out.

I said in a more calmer voice. She seemed to relax a bit because of it.

I stuffed my hand in my pocket and leaned against the fence.

Yaoyorozu: Still..thank you.

Y/N: You're lucky I don't tolerate guys like that. What did he say?

Yaoyorozu: He only asked me out. I said no but he kept insisting.

Y/N: Tch. So he's just a typical boy.

She looked at me with a bit of admiration. Which honastly...was cute in a way.
Not like I cared or anything.

Y/N: You want this?

I handed her the water bottle I had. Which she took.

Yaoyorozu: Thanks.

Y/N: Don't mention it.

I looked down, with my hands in my pockets.

Yaoyorozu: What..happened to you?

I looked at her.

Yaoyorozu: We were best friends...but all of a sudden. You disappeared. Distanced yourself. What happened?

Y/N: It's none of your concern.

Yaoyorozu: Of course it is. You used to tell me everything.

Y/N: Ya well we grew up.

Yaoyorozu: I recall you saying we'd be for each other forever. Didn't you promise?

I did...

Y/N: You want me around? Cause I don't get why. I'm a jerk to you. I wouldn't want to be around me if I were you.

Yaoyorozu: I know you Y/N.. you have a good heart.

I looked her in the eyes.

Y/N: Tch. You always knew what to say whenever I got like this.

I laughed a bit, while the bell rang. I started walking to the door, and looked back at her.

Y/N: Let's go.

She smiled a bit and we walked together to the door and back to class.