...Shenanigans...

I stopped at the red light, about to agree to go to Yaoyorozu's house. Until we heard traumatic noises coming from the background. Right as it struck 3 o'clock. The time my dad was worried about.

All we could hear is the screaming of people and noises of gunshots fill the air.

I turned my head in worries of how much chaos there was and found it was threatening gangsters that was causing all of this trouble.

Y/N: Yaoyorozu we need to help!!

She thought for a second and started taking off her seatbelt.

Yaoyorozu: Park the car.

I nodded in disbelief and immediately went to park the car, anywhere at this point.

Yaoyorozu: We'll only fight until pro heros get here. Okay?

Y/N: Gotchu.

We agreed to the terms as she started ripping off her sleeves.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Yaoyorozu; I'll need my quirk and I can't necessarily take off my shirt.

Y/N: Oh we're getting ready for battle, alright.

I took off my shirt and made sure my shoes were tied.

Yaoyorozu: I can get a new shirt anyways, I have plenty.

I threw my shirt in the car and shut it. We both mentally prepared ourselves before doing anything.

Y/N: Ready when you are.

She created her main weapon and looked at me with fearless eyes. Basically her way of saying she was ready.

Y/N: Alright let's go!

We both ran over to the situation ready to fight. A sneak attack would have been better but we couldn't wait. Lives were at risk and we already waisted enough time.

Immediately we took out the people in the back.

I used sleep poison so I didn't kill anyone. It's a new trick I learned.

Yaoyorozu took out just as many guys as I did. It was so badass!

We made our way to the front line and sneak attacked the Gangsters one by one.

It was easy since it was only 1 touch from my palm and they were out like a light.

Yaoyorozu kept one conscious though. He was the last one standing basically, and we wanted information.

Yaoyorozu: Tell me! Why did you do this!

She held him down as noticeable chills ran down his spine.

Yaoyorozu: Tell me!

I walked over to them in a threatening manner and basically death stared him for information.

That's when his shaking finger pointing to me.

Gangster: H-him. We want him!

Yaoyorozu: What?

Gangster: We were payed to do this! Please! I just needed the money!

Yaoyorozu: Who?!

Gangster: Uh...I don't know. S-some crazy lady.

Y/N: Do you know where my dad is at?

Gangster: Some other people took him.

Y/N: What the hell...

I thought for a second.

Y/N: Show us where and we'll spare you. No funny business, or else you'll end up like your friends in the back.

He gulped and thought for a second as i death stared my way to acceptance.

Y/N: Well?

Gangster: They took him to a near by alleyway. I don't know which one, but they drove that way.

He pointed to a certain direction.

Y/N: You're not lying?

He shook his head gesturing no. It was full of fear so I have a feeling he's not lying.

Y/N: Let him go.

Yaoyorozu got up from him and the Gangster automatically thanked us for being spared and left.

Y/N: Let's go.

I looked at her and she nodded.

*Time Skip*

It didn't take long to find them, but the Gangster wasn't lying. They were in an alleyway that's for sure. My dad was surrounded by people as they asked questions and punched him if he didn't answer.

Gangster 1: You bastard! He wasn't in his apartment like you said! You're an important part of this mission and you lied!

I heard a punching sound followed by an echo.

Dad: I know! I just don't care! I got to know that Kid and found out he has a life you can't just steal! The kid has a girlfriend, a working job AND goes to a great school! I won't let you hurt that Kid!

Gangster 2: It's not time to get soft Tony.

Tony?...this man isn't my father.

My anxiety went up the scale while I was hearing this.

Yaoyorozu: I have an idea.

I looked at her, trying to remain calm. That's when she created a taser.

Yaoyorozu: There's water over there, if we throw it, it should electrocute them. Game over? Right?

Y/N: It's worth a try.

Gangster 3: Someone there?

The voice echo and we both froze in fear.

Gangster 2: If we find people, can we kill them?

Gangster 1: Do whatever.

That's when I grabbed the taser out of Yaoyorozu's hand.

Y/N: Leave. What I'm about to do is gonna be insane.

She hesitated, but only stood behind me. It was her way of saying she's not leaving.

Whatever, I'll just be careful. My plan was to throw the taser, and if it didn't work poison everyone in the alleyway. If she's behind me, and covers her eyes and nose she'll be fine.

Y/N: Stay behind me and cover your face.

She nodded and was ready.

Finally I turned on the taser, quickly revealed myself, and swiftly threw the taser. There was about 7 men in there, and it only electrocuted 3. The men was about to shoot until I activated my quirk and immediately shot poison vines from my hands.

The vines grew on the wall and quickly shuffled towards the Gangsters.

With fear they started shooting the vines like idiots. Until one fearless guy, crouching in the back shot his gun, and the bullet went straight for me. I couldn't dodge, or do anything at this point, so I increased the vines and poison to try and block the bullet but it happened to slip right through...

Cliffhanger~~