...Keep Warm...

*Ima base most of the chapters on Christmas bc I have ideas ;)*

I was at home in my room under the warm covers because of THE FREEZING AIR OUTSIDE! SERIOUSLY I MIGHT DIE OF FROSTBITE OUT THERE!!

Anyways, I was at vibing until I hears a doorbell ring.

Y/N: I swear if it's the landlord again. Why is he even called a landlord. The audacity that he thinks he's the ruler of me like some type of lord.

I was just rambling on while getting out of my bed and walking to the door.

Opening it I was prepared to get yelled at.

Y/N: Listen, I just wanted to say-

Seeing the person, it was just Yaoyorozu. Confusingly looking at me.

Y/N: Oh its you.

Yaoyorozu: who did you think i was..?

Y/N: The landlord. Anyways what are-

I stopped my sentence when I realized..she didn't have a jacket on?! She was just in a regular Tee-shirt?! What the fuck..HOW?!

Y/N: Tch, Yaoyorozu where is your jacket??

I said while putting my hands on her shoulders and leading her inside the apartment.

Yaoyorozu: Oh, I gave it to someone.

Y/N: You..gave it to someone?

Yaoyorozu: Yes. I was around the neighborhood when I saw this homeless lady outside in the cold. So I gave her my jacket. Plus I have more anyways.

Y/N: You're crazy.

I said while getting her a blanket and wrapping it around her.

Yaoyorozu: It's fine.

She smiled.

Y/N: But still, that was a good deed but your cold.

I left the blanket to Yaoyorozu, and went to close the door.

Yaoyorozu: Aww you care.

I looked at her.

Y/N: As if I'd care! You're obviously cold so I gave you a blanket. That doesn't mean I care!

Who does she think I am? A nice person?

Yaoyorozu: I'm only teasing.

She said while chuckling a bit.

Y/N: Anyways. Why are you here again?

Yaoyorozu: As I said before, I was in the neighborhood and I noticed you're apartment was here so I decided to visit.

Y/N: Did you notice before, or after you decided to do charity work?

Yaoyorozu: After.

Y/N: So you're telling me you were gonna give someone your jacket without a backup plan?!

Yaoyorozu: It's fine, plus I could have just made myself another jacket.

She...has a point.

Y/N: You got me there.

I put my hand on my neck.

Y/N: Well since you're here, you want some tea or something? You hungry?

Yaoyorozu: Are you sure you don't care about me?