...Back to Class...

~~~~~~~~

We walked back to class together side by side. With me having a cold expression on my face as usual, and Yaoyorozu smiling at the fact that I've "changed" a lot from when we were younger.

We've known each other since we were in 2nd grade. We grew up together. Learned about our quirks together, etc...although when the last year of middle school arrived, I noticed that I started ignoring her..I changed. Neglected her. For personal reasons. (You'll find out later in the story)

Yaoyorozu: Soo how much have you trained?

Y/N: Huh?

Yaoyorozu: Well you used to get..bullied because of your quirk. How much have you trained?

Y/N: Ohh. Well I learned that I'm able to heal people, but I haven't really trained that much, so I'm able to do it at least once.

Yaoyorozu: What about..

I looked at her, but was interrupted when Kirashima came up to us.

Kirishima: Heyy L/N!

Y/N: Oh, hey Kirishima. Anyways, what were you saying Yaoyorozu?

She thought for a second.

Yaoyorozu: Uhh never mind.

I tilted my head a bit as I looked down at her.

Y/N: Well alright.

I think I had a feeling I knew what she was talking about..maybe she doesn't want the thought to burden me or give me anxiety, because of the past..

(Oooo mysterious...)

Before I entered class, I noticed some guys staring at us, specifically Yaoyorozu..I think. It was like 3 dudes and one of them looked at her up and down with a smirk.

Fuck boy signs, red flags.

I stood in front of Yaoyorozu, and she confusingly looked at me, then went inside the class. I glared at the guys and they only rolled their eyes and left. Yet only one guy stayed.

He took a hand out of his pocket, and motioned his hand to show his fruitiness 💅🏻. With a wink, he left leaving me in confustion.

"For those who don't know, I planned Y/N to be a dude in this story..sorry"

I blinked and entered the class. Mr.Aizawa welcomed me in and I sat in my usual seat.

"This chapter is honastly kinda boring, so ima add some sort of fluff jn the next chapter ;)"