...Communication...

Yaoyorozu: I love you too..

I guess I've been replaced. It makes sense I guess.

Yaoyorozu: I love you Y/N.

The guy smiled.

Hold the fucking phone. She said my name?

The guy hugged her.

Wait a minute....that's....that's his quirk. He's hallucinating her to make her think that he's me!!

I sighed...only one way to find out. I revealed myself and my eyes filled with anger.

Y/N: Hey! Bastard!

I ran up to the guy and pulled Yaoyorozu away from his arms.

Her eyes widened from probably seeing two Y/N's. That's when I was getting ready to punch the guy in the face.

Yaoyorozu: Hey!

I looked at her, with irritation in my eyes. The guy grabbed my shirt and spoke.

Fake Y/N: Who the hell are you?

Y/N: The real Y/N you fake bastard.

Yaoyorozu: What's going on?!

The faker then shoved me a bit and tried to catch me off guard. He tried to punch me but I quickly grabbed his arm and kneed him in the gut. He gasped for air and I threw him to the floor.

Y/N: You tried to take my place! What were you thinking?!

I stood above the guy and he only looked at me while holding his stomach due to me kneeling him.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N? Don't do anything to him, you'll get suspended...

I could tell she didn't know what to say or do. Was she scared? She was confused I knew that much.

A teacher came rushing over to us.

Teacher: What is going on here?!

I stayed quiet and looked at the teacher. He went over to the other guy and made sure the other guy was ok. It's not like I bashed his head in the wall-

Teacher: Who is your homeroom teacher?!

Y/N: Aizawa.

I side eyed Yaoyorozu and the teacher sighed.

Teacher: Why..what happened?!

Y/N: I believe he was using a manipulative quirk on her...and I got mad.

Yaoyorozu: Manipulative..?

Teacher: You hurt him?

I stayed quiet and the teacher could obviously see the answer.

Y/N: I got overprotective so I kneed him.

He looked at me with sorta understanding eyes.

Teacher: I see...well. you still have to go to the office. You, girl go to class.

I nodded and looked at Yaoyorozu. She looked back and took my hand, dragging me away from the scene.

When we got to a safe location, she stopped and turned to look at me with mixed emotions in her eyes.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N..? What been going on?

It took me a little while, but I explained everything. While she only listened, nodding so I knew she understood.

She put her inputs in too. It was all just a big misunderstanding..which made me feel like an idiot. I should have just talked to her before. But I was selfish.

She told me about how I visited Alison and thought I was cheating on her, then I explained that I thought she was cheating on me.

Y/N: So..am I still in the doghouse?

Yaoyorozu: I mean, forgive and forget...except this is an experience that you can't really forget.

Y/N: You had no idea that it was some random dude?

She gestured No.

Yaoyorozu: Although his personality didn't match yours at all. I had a feeling, but when I saw you with Alison I thought maybe that was causing your behavior.

Y/N: Um...did you ever kiss him?

Yaoyorozu: No. Maybe he thought you and I weren't at that stage yet.

OH THANK GOD.

I smiled a bit and gave her a hug.

Y/N: Rozu...I'm sorry. You don't have to forgive me yet, but I'm sorry. I should have just talked to you about it before jumping to conclusions.

Yaoyorozu: Well for now the situation is settled. It was all a misunderstanding.

I released her from the hug, only leaving my hands placed on her shoulders, while I only looked down on her.

I spoke with a small smirk.

Y/N: So..what was that "I love you Y/N" about? Huh Yaoyorozu~?

She looked away from my eye contact with a slightly flustered face.

Y/N: Hmmmm?

Yaoyorozu: Whatt...noo. I didn't say that-

I smiled.

Y/N: Do you love me~?

Yaoyorozu: Well-

She side eyed me with her face still sorta flustered.

Y/N: Cause I love you.

I took my hands off her shoulders.

Y/N: And don't worry. I'm the real Y/N.

She looked at me with a heart felt smile, and her eyes brightened a bit from my words. I slightly blushed from this.

Yaoyorozu: I do love you.. Y/N.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back, which made my heart beat faster.

Y/N: Alright. Well I gotta go to the office.

I let go of her.

Yaoyorozu: I nearly forgot about that.

Y/N: Honastly same.

I put my hand on my neck in awkwardness.

Y/N: I'm glad we got to make up by the way, and I promise I'll talk to you about it if this ever happens again.

Yaoyorozu: Hopefully it doesn't. But ya, communication.

Y/N: Ya communication.

I smiled

Y/N: Alright, I gotta go now. I'll see ya.

Yaoyorozu: Wait.

I looked at her and tilted my head a bit.

Y/N: Uh ya?

She came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek with a smile on my face.

Y/N: Really? That's all I get?

I said while putting my hands on her hips and pulling her into a kiss. After pulling away I smiled.

Y/N: Alright bye.

Yaoyorozu: Bye.

She said with a smile. At that, I went to office. While I was walking, I mentally prepared myself to get yelled at.

(You guys wouldn't mind if I made this a long story do you?)