...Photos...

*Expect drama for the next...3 or so chapters :]*

It's been about 2 weeks and honastly each day I've been feeling happier with every second with Yaoyorozu. It's hard to explain, and hard to believe that a person can make me feel this happy.

We were in class and Momo was helping Kirishima, Mina, and Denki study. While I secretly followed along. Let's face it, she knew I was following along. Just with some things though, since I mostly understood the topic.

Although I did start dozing off time to time..

*Time skip*

After school I got a call from my boss.

Y/N: Damnit I completely forgot about my assignment.

I face palmed my forehead.

Yaoyorozu: You should answer your phone.

Y/N: Your right.

I took out my phone and answered it.

Boss: Hey I was just calling to check up on your assignment.

Y/N: Ya, I was gonna stay after school so the school was empty and I could take pictures for my first few pages.

Boss: Alright kid.

Y/N: Alrigh Boss I'll talk to you later.

Boss: Ya.

I hung up and looked at Yaoyorozu.

Y/N: I'll see you tomorrow?

Yaoyorozu: You don't need any help?

Y/N: No I'll be fine.

I said while opening my backpack.

Y/N: ...actually-

Yaoyorozu: What happened?

Y/N: I don't have my camera..do you think you can get it for me at my apartment? It be a shame if the school doors lock while I'm out.

Yaoyorozu: Ya I can do that.

Y/N: You remember where I put it right?

Yaoyorozu: Yes. In the safe.

Y/N: Thank you so much Rozu. You're the best.

I said while putting my hands on her shoulders and giving her a kiss. Afterwards I took my keys out of my pocket and gave it to her.

Y/N: You know, maybe I should just give you an extra key to my apartment.

She chuckled and took the key.

*Small Time skip*

I rushed back to the school door and luckily it was still unlocked. I entered and looked around finding the perfect places I should start with.

I decided I would start by taking pictures of the cafeteria, the gym/training area and the classrooms. Then I'd make my way outside.

I was walking around the hallways till I saw Principle Nezu. He waved to me and I went over to him.

Nezu: Ahh Y/N, wasn't expecting you to stay after hours.

Y/N: Ya I was just analyzing where I should start.

Nezu: Alright then you do that. Hope to see your work afterwards.

Y/N: I won't disappoint.