...Behind the corner...

I made my way back to the roof with my phone is hand.

Messages~

Y/N: Yaoyorozu
Y/N: Yaoyorozu
Y/N: Yaoyorozu
Y/N: Rozu..?
Y/N: Just let me explain myself...please.
Y/N: Yaoyorozu?

I got to the roof and Alison looked at me with guilty eyes.

Alison: I'm sorry...

I sighed with irritation in my voice.

Y/N: Explain.

Alison: I wasn't doing anything! You were asleep, and you weren't waking up, and you felt cold, and...and I thought you were slowly dying or something!

Y/N: What were you doing when she came.

Alison: I was checking if your heart was beating. Like I said, I thought you were slowly dying...

I was angry..but I knew the situation was just caused by Alison being worried.

Alison: I'm sorry..

Y/N: I think you should go.

Alison: Ok...

She stayed quiet.

Alison: If their's anything I can do...just tell me. It's my fault anyways...so just give me a call.

I side eyed her, watching as the girl teleported away.

Sighing out of misery, I sat down against the gate.

Messages~

Y/N: I'll give you your time alone...but just text me back.

I put my hand on my hair and waited. Desperate to see her.

*Notification Sound*

I held my breathe as I took out my phone again.

Messages~

Yaoyorozu: You obviously have something to say. So we can just talk about it tomorrow.

Y/N: Thank you..

If you think about it..it's really my fault. I didn't confront her about that one dude. It led to me taking the Landlords advice and ignoring her. Then Alison asked me to hang out...then I fell asleep. It's really my fault. Alison was just a part of it.

*Time Skip: The next day*

I sat in class with my head down. Aizawa was awake reviewing stuff with us, but later gave us some "Try it on your own" assignment. Then he knocked out.

So once I finished I put my head down.

After some time, everyone started talking to one another. Then I got up and looked at Yaoyorozu. She looked at me then looked away with a frown.

I sighed and started talking to Kirishima, Denki, Iida and Izuku.

Finally the bell rang and Yaoyorozu left with Jirou and Tsu.

I left and went to the roof.

*Notification Sound*

Alison: Hey...you out the doghouse yet?

Y/N: Not yet.

Alison: I'll leave you to it..

I put my phone away and leaned against the fence. Looks like I'm gonna have to go look for her.

I made my way to the door and went down the stairs. I walked to Cafeteria and walked around. Seeing my peers talking and enjoying lunch.

I left the cafeteria and walked down the hall. I noticed people I walked past gave me looks of fear. Like I looked extra mean today or something.

I walked corner and corner until finally I heard 2 familiar voices. I stopped and listened, hidden behind the corner.

???: Exactly..so um ya.

Yaoyorozu: I guess thats reasonable.

???: Uh..Momo can you something?

Yaoyorozu: Ya. Of course.

I peeked around the corner, enough so I can see and not be seen. It was that one guy. I frowned.

???: I think...I'm in love with you. Momo.

My eyes widened and she stayed quiet.

Yaoyorozu: I-

CLIFFHANGER BC IM EVIL~~~