...Aftermath...

Landlord: Y/N....I'm actually your uncle.

I looked at him in disbelief. No..their's no way he's my uncle!

I took a step back from him and he looked at me with a gentle eyes.

Y/N: My..uncle?

Landlord: Yes. I'm the older brother of your mom. The names Zackary L/N. It's good to finally get this off my chest Kid.

Y/N: Is that why you've always acted like a father figure to me? And why you let me stay here?

He nodded.

Y/N: Why are you barely telling me this?

Landlord: I never wanted you to leave. You despised our family and our family name so I figured if I kept this information away from you, then you'd stay.

He paused for a second so I can process everything.

Landlord: I know that you didn't have the best parents while growing up...I was absent throughout your life so I was no help.

Y/N: Why weren't you there?

Landlord: Because of your father. I told your mom that he was toxic and manipulative.

Y/N: Wait but..didn't my dad love my mom?

Landlord: Says who? Don't you remember?

Y/N: My brother told me.

Landlord: Brother? You got to meet him?

I nodded.

Y/N: He told me that my dad loved my mom more, so he disappeared from my brother's life to be with my mom.

Landlord: Kid you have your story mixed up. Your dad did love your mom, but he was an alcoholic. He was manipulative and toxic to her. I tried to tell her, but she didn't listen to me and your dad told your mom to stay away from me.

The tea kettle started to boil and I'll be honast, I completely forgot about it.

Landlord: You know, I always wondered what kind of young adult you would grow up to be.

I got a cup for Yaoyorozu and started making the tea for her.

Y/N: Luckily I didn't turn out as messed up and crazy like them.

Landlord: Ya but you did get their stubbornness.

I looked at him with a whatever face and nodded my head, gesturing that I totally wasn't stubborn. I took the cup over to Yaoyorozu, and sat next to her.

Landlord: Well, I think I've over welcomed my stay. I think I'll get going now.

I nodded.

Landlord: Bye little dumbass.

Y/N: Aww what an Uncle like thing to do, giving me nicknames. Bye Uncle Landlord!

Landlord: You're still gonna refer to me as just your landlord?

Y/N: Course not. It'll be Uncle Landlord.

He rolled his eyes and finally left. I looked at Yaoyorozu and she quietly drank the tea, processing everything she just witnessed.

Y/N: I'm sorry you had to go through the L/N show. It's chapter 30 and drama time. Don't worry it's ending soon.

She chuckled a bit from the randomness.

Yaoyorozu: This has happened multiple times. At this point, I don't even need to drink tea anymore. I just spend time with you and their's always tea.

Y/N: Blame the author, she's bored so all she can do is write about tea.

Yaoyorozu: What?

Y/N: Nothing.

Yaoyorozu: Oh ok.

I looked at her with a gentle smile on my face. Practically mesmerized. She looked back at me and tilted her head a bit wondering why I'm not angry with my Uncle.

That's when I put my hand on the tea cup she was holding, slowly moving her hand until the cup hit the table.

Yaoyorozu: What are you doing..?

That's when I pulled her into a hug.

Y/N: Sorry..I just-

Yaoyorozu: Don't be sorry. If you wanted a hug you could just ask Y/N.

She smiled and hugged me back. I placed her on my lap and held her. Completely forgetting we still had our school uniforms on, she fixed her skirt and made herself comfortable.

Y/N: You should leave clothes here for whenever you stay over after school.

I chuckled a little.

Yaoyorozu: Perhaps I should.

I held her in my arms and thought to mysel while she hugged me back.

Y/N: Rozu?

Yaoyorozu: Hmm?

Y/N: Do you want a spare key to my place?

Yaoyorozu: If you trust me to have one.

She looked at me.

Y/N: Of course I do. I'm just asking if you want one.

Yaoyorozu: Sure. I'll have one.

Y/N: Can you make one?

Yaoyorozu: Mhmm.

I smiled and took out the original key for her to see. I released her from the hug so she had more space. Afterwards she took off her uniform jacket and rolled up her sleeve. I handed her the key and soon after she made a copy.

She handed back my key and I placed it on the table.

Y/N: There, now you can sneak up on me whenever I'm casually reorganizing my bookshelf.

She laughed.

*Notification sound*

Yaoyorozu: How many times do you recognize your bookshelf anyways?

Y/N: At least 4 times a week-

She laughed again while I awkwardly put my hand on my neck.

My other hand reached for my phone and we both looked at the notification. I tilted my head and opened the messages.

Message~

Alison: Y/NNNN!!!
Alison: I NEED TO TALK TO YOUU!!!

I looked at Yaoyorozu, and we both had a confused look.