...Disaster...

It was like the world froze. My fake father in the background of the Gangsters. The vines that was my only source to protection, and the bullet. Coming straight towards me.

(ITS GIVING HAMILTON VIBES- please someone..get the joke...)

This is where I die. I thought I could make something with my life. Yet it's gonna go down the drain with one bullet.

What can I do?

I can't dogde..dodging can lead to two things

I can try and dodge, but by now it'll be too late...or I can dodge and risk the bullet hitting Yaoyorozu.

It's better if it's me. She has a life, and parents she needs to take care of.

Guess accepting it is my best option.

I spread my arms out and closed my eyes.

The world went back to normal and my posture and stance was the same.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N!!!

I opened my eyes again but to be pushed out of the way.

When reality came back to me I shook my head and turned to Yaoyorozu. I was facing a life and death situation and she saved me in an instant.

When my eyes rested on Yaoyorozu, that's where I found her body on the ground and blood surrounding her.

My eyes widened at the site.

Y/N: No...

I whispered.

Y/N: Yaoyorozu!!

I ran to her, tripping over my feet until I got to her.

She was still breathing.

Yaoyorozu: I'm sorry. Save your dad, and become the #1 hero.

She whispered to me as I was crouched beside her.

Y/N: Don't say things like that! You're not gonna die idiot!

She smiled with sad eyes.

Seeing this site enraged me. I turned to the Gangsters with a death stare.

Pow!

A gun shot?

The Gangsters turned around to see my father holding a gun as he stepped on the Gangster he shot.

Gangster 4: Hell nah!

They started ganging up on him, but I wasn't gonna let them take another life.

Yaoyorozu made bandages for her wounds slowly.

Y/N: Yaoyorozu, don't use so much strength.

Yaoyorozu: Go help your dad. I got this.

Y/N: He's fine. Don't be so independent.

I said while using the bandage she made to tend to her wounds.

Yaoyorozu: Go help your dad.

Pow pow pow

Was all we heard. I held her in my arms wondering why pro heros haven't gotten here yet.

Yaoyorozu: Go help him. He needs you more right now.

Girl you just got mf shot right now.

I nodded and got up staring at the situation with a death stare.

Y/N: Who wants to die first.

I ran over inside the ally way and activated my quirk. My fake father and I teamed up and started kicking some ass.

Until

Pow

I looked at my fake father and saw he was shot in the ribs.

He looked at me in shock. My eye twitched in even more anger as I let go of being a good guy for a second.

I activated my quirk as high as it can go and didn't care if anyone died or not.

1 by 1, Gangsters were taken down. Weather it being a smashed skull to the bricked wall, or simply poisoned.

After I was finished I ran back to Yaoyorozu out of breathe.

I picked her up and ran from the scene as fast as possible.

Yaoyorozu: What about your dad??

I ignored her and kept running. As far away as possible, specifically to the car. I felt lightheaded from using my quirk so much.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N, I feel like I'm gonna pass out!

Y/N: We're almost to the car! Just hang in there!

Yaoyorozu: Y/N stop!

I stopped running from her command.

Y/N: What?

Yaoyorozu: We need to go back and save your father!

Y/N: Stop talking! You're using too much strength, and I don't want you dying on me! We need to get you to a hospital before we both end up passing out!

Yaoyorozu: It's too late for me.. I feel so lightheaded, and I don't think were gonna make it to the hospital.

Y/N: We will!

Yaoyorozu: Set me down.

She sounded out of breathe. She was dying and we weren't hurrying. What's wrong with her?! I set her down and knelt next to her.

Y/N: We need to go though!

She stayed silent. I could see the light in her eyes leaving.

Y/N: Yaoyorozu! No, don't go into tye light! What are you doing??

My anxiety level was high again. What do I do?! What can I do?! I need her in my life, it can't end like this. That's when it hit me. I knew what I had to do.

I activated my quirk again, knowing I was gonna risk it all.

Y/N: I'm going to heal you..it'll be better soon.

I hugged her tightly, with my healing power activated.