...Terrible Advice...

I opened the door slightly and saw Yaoyorozu...with the guy that matches Mina's description.

She was smiling..and laughing. He was only looking at her with that special look in his eyes that made me feel like he could do better then I can.

Look at that..this guy is an idiot. Didn't even get her food.

As I looked at them together I saw he was doing a better job then I was anyways. Of course I had to come second in her life. I've always came second to people. To think...I was happy.

Did...did I do something wrong? Please tell me.

I clenched my hand in a fist out of anger but did nothing about it. I only stood there and watched this other guy make her happy. When that's supposes to be my job. Im...a failure.

I closed the door and stuffed my hands in the pockets of my pants.

Y/N: This is why I don't trust anyone.

I said while walking down the stairs in disbelief.

Y/N: I should have just ignored her from the first day I saw her here at UA.

I went back to my class where Aizawa was and saw him awake grading papers.

Mr. Aizawa: Hey Y/N.

He said looking at me.

Y/N: Mr. Aizawa..if it's ok, ima go home. I don't feel to great.

Mr. Aizawa: Oh? What's wrong?

Y/N: My head is spinning.

He stayed quiet for a second.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright I'll see you tomorrow then.

Y/N: Ya definitely.

I said while getting my backpack.

Y/N: You have any homework for me?

Mr. Aizawa: I'll let you off the hook this time. Only cause you look tired it's worrying.

Y/N: Thanks. Bye.

Mr. Aizawa: Bye.

I walked out the class with my stuff and headed for the nurses offices.

Time skip:

I got to my place and slammed the door out of frustration. I threw my backpack to the couch and went to the room that would have been my parents room. The empty room.

Y/N: Damnit!

I said while kicking an empty box.

Landlord: Y/N! What is going on!?

He came busting through the door. I looked at him.

Landlord: Y/N?

Y/N: I got pissed off ok?!

Landlord: Ok but why?! What happened at school.

Y/N: Non of your business!

Landlord: I will slap you! Now what happened?!

Y/N: I just..feel worthless. I think Yaoyorozu is cheating on me. I feel like a failure and..I don't know what to do.

I looked down, not letting the landlord see that I was on the verge of tears.

Landlord: Oh..

He came up to me and threw an arm over my shoulder.

Landlord: Son..you need to understand that..you're not worthless. Obviously she didn't see your glory...and once you show that you don't care anymore. Then she'll realize what she lost and come running back. That's how I used to get all my girlfriends back as a young lad.

Y/N: How do I show that I don't care?

Landlord: Ignore her, show her that you don't need her.

Y/N: Does that really work? Cause that's terrible advice.

Landlord: Course it works!!...50% of the time-

Y/N: I mean...ok then.

Landlord: It'll work. Watch. Now I'ma go before my food burns..

Y/N: Um alright.

His advice makes sense but it's stupid. Its like manipulation.

Now it has me wondering if it'll work...and if I should attempt to actually do this...and how far I should take this.

Yaoyorozu Pov:

I walked into class, seeing some people already here. Sitting at my assigned seat, I noticed Y/N hadn't came in yet.

Class went on and Y/N still hadn't came in..is this caused from his job, or something else?

Y/N's Pov:

After thinking it through, I got my first draft of ideas...but going through with it was the thought stopping me.