yandere cartoon cat x shy!smart! reader

(you are heading to the abandoned mall with a phone in your hands but you didn't notice that somebody's watching you, you use your phone take picture or record yourself to make a vlog then get out before dinner time, your father also warned you about go out for a walk before dinner)

Y/n's pov:

Omg this abandoned mall is a mess, there's glass shards, broken furniture, dead CORPSES?!??!!!!!, I step away from the corpses, I suddenly smell blood, It smells disgusting, it must be a murderer or an animal who has rabies lived here.

Someone's pov:

I watched the girl walking in my lair, she's so beautiful, her hair is so shiny and silky, her skin is so smooth, her eyes is shiny like stars, and her voice is so angelic, and her curves is just so purrfect
My non existent heart starts beating so fast and I started putting and starts following her without her knowing it was me.

(Get it purrfect, he can say that because he's a cat, well a killer cat)

Y/n's pov:

I suddenly had a bad feeling about this, someone is following me, I started running away from the person then exited the abandoned mall.

"NO NO NO, NOOO!!! KITTY COME BACK!!!!" Cartoon cat yelled as his voice echoed every area.

Cartoon cat starts chuckling insanely then starts laughing insanely.

"SoOn My KiTTy, YoU'lL BE mInE, hehehe ALl MiNe!!