yandere cartoon mouse x female abused reader

You are running away from your abusive parents/siblings, you were hiding behind the tree and you didn't notice that someone is watching you from the another tree and he can protect you from anyone who tries to harm you or tries to take you away from him. You continue running and running until you bumped into the tall black mouse with a bitten ear and a sad face, you got up kept running away, cartoon mouse became confused and worried, your abusive parents/siblings bumped into cartoon mouse, cartoon mouse revealed his real face and breaks out tentacles, he grabbed your abusive parents/ siblings and ripped them in half and ripped his head off.

"That's what you get for abusing my girl" he said angerly.

He put the body down and chases you, you continue running and you look back and you saw cartoon mouse chasing you  until you tripped over and fell, cartoon mouse grabbed you with his tentacles and wrapped you up and cuddles you.

"I'm glad you are alright, little one" he said while hugging you.

He carried you to his abandoned house and puts you on the bed a covered you up and cuffs your wrist to the bed so you won't escape.

(An hour later)

You woke up on the bed very confused and worried, you noticed that cartoon mouse watches you sleep.

"W-who are you?!" You asked and started struggling.

"I-i'm cartoon mouse" he said

"Can you please let me go?" You asked.

"I'm sorry dear, but that outside is filled with evil people I had to keep you safe" he said

"But I had to get out" you said

"I'm sorry I can't let you go I love you" he said while frowning.