yandere cartoon girl yoyo x farmer! male! reader.

(your a male farmer, you always work with your uncle along with your baby sister, you were 17 years old and your sister is 14 years old, your job is to harvest veggies and fruits a feed the hens and the cattle and your sisters job is to get the eggs from the hens and feed the pigs, every night when you sleep, you heard strange noises from the outside, you thought it was the farm animals, but it wasn't, it was something else, everytime when you goes to the woods, you heard some giggling and some strange bear noises, but you ran out of the woods alive)

Y/n pov:
I started working with my uncle but my sister can't because she's very sick I started making some soup for her, after that, I left her to get some rest so she can feel better, then I went out to the woods to collect some wood, I collected ten branches and i need five more, then I heard someone calling my name, I started looking around and I started to get really scared, I heard the voice again and us from the abandoned shed, I walked towards the abandoned shed and enter it I tried call for someone who lives in there but no answer.

Cartoon girl yoyo's pov:

I watched as the boy walking in my home, he's so handsome and so sexy, I started blushing and my heart starts beating, then I started stalking him, then, he ran out of my home which is made me very angry.

"NOOO!!!! Y/N!!!! COME BACK!!!!! REVENGE, I'LL GET MY REVENGE AND ONCE I'M DONE, WE'LL BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!