yandere cartoon rabbit x vegan reader

You are heading to the park with your boyfriend, finding a quiet spot so you can eat your lunch and your lunch is vegetable soup mixed with cauliflower and your boyfriend's lunch is beef sandwich because he's a meat eater but you love him once you and your boyfriend found the spot to have a picnic there, you spread your picnic blanket on the field ground and put out the food out of the basket and you and your boyfriend sits at the edge of the picnic blanket.

" Beautiful day, isn't it honey?" You said to your boyfriend.

"Yes it is, babe" your boyfriend said to you with a smile.

" I love having a good picnic with you, (y/b/n)" you said with a chuckle

"Aww that's so sweet of you, babe" your boyfriend said.

"Now let's eat" you said.

While you are eating along with your boyfriend, you didn't notice that someone is watching you from the trees, and he is pissed that you are already taken by your boyfriend and he wanted you all for himself so no one will ever take you away from him.

Cartoon rabbit's pov:

I saw my precious little woman with her disgusting boyfriend eating with her and this make me so fucking furious at the son of a bitch, I will kill him and rip his organs out, and I already told them that she is mine.

(Meanwhile with you and your boyfriend)

You and your boyfriend finished eating until you decided to go to the bathroom at the park and you two are near the park.

"Honey, I had to use a bathroom, be back in the few minutes, I won't take long." You said.

"Ok, babe, take your time" your boyfriend said.

You left and you head to the bathroom, meanwhile cartoon rabbit walks closer to your boyfriend, he looks very much pissed off now.

" I told you not to be lovers with her but now you are so gonna get it, boy!" Cartoon rabbit said with a face of furiousness.

"But you already gave me a chance to spare me-"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch, not prepare to die, mother fucker" cartoon rabbit said.

Cartoon rabbit grabbed your boyfriend and grabbed both limbs and ripped him apart, he screamed and cried in pain and then he died.

"That's what you get for taking away my girl" he yelled.

(Meanwhile with you)

You came out of the bathroom and you are attempted to sit down you saw a dead corpse of your boyfriend, you gasped in fear, until you felt someone behind you, you turned around and you saw cartoon rabbit.

"Hi,(y/n)" he said while grinning.

You jumped in fear.

"Hey it's ok I won't hurt you."

"What do you want from me?" You asked in fear.

"I wanted you all for myself"

He came closer to you and smashed his lips on yours but you didn't return the kiss, cartoon rabbit bit your neck and sucks your blood.

"Your blood tastes sweet, your mine now" he said with a smerk.