yandere cartoon girl x farmer! male! reader

(you've went all the way to your home and don't believe of what you've saw)

"Dear God, who is that creepy yellow bear thing??!!" You thought to yourself

(You've entered your house and called your sister and your uncle but no answer, you thought they went to the doctor,then you heard a noise and a bunch of screaming, it came from upstairs, you ran upstairs and saw cartoon girl yoyo again, killing your sister and your uncle )

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" You yelled

(You starts crying as yoyo stops stabbing your sister and your uncle, she walks closer to you and smiled at you and notices that your crying so her smile turns into a sad face)

"Aww don't worry senpai, your sister is all better now your uncle also got better, too." She purred.

" N-no you've killed them why did you that?!?!" You yelled

" I want you all for myself, so you and I could be alone together" she said with the evil grin.

" W-what??!! But I'm only 17, I can't have a girlfriend" you said

" Maybe I can be your girlfriend" she said then started chuckling in a evil
Way then walks closer to you)

"You're scaring me, no no NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" you yelled as she grabs your wrists and ankles and tie them up and covers your mouth with a tape.

(Hours later you now in a abandoned shed all tied up while yoyo is keeping an eye on  you you tried struggling but the rope is perminant)

"Now your all mine senpai" yoyo purred.

The end.