yandere cartoon mouse x female abused reader part 2

Request by bryantselena
Thanks for the request.

You still in cartoon mouses house on his bed asleep when you awake and you felt two arm wraps around your waist and your breasts  you noticed that he is still cuddling you and he is asleep, when the sun shown, cartoon mouse awoken from his sleep, you were dreaming of trying to escape from his home and goes to your grandparents house for safety.

"Good morning, baby, how are you're sleep?" He said softly while rubbing your back.

"G-good" you said while shivering, because it's cold in cartoon mouse's house because there's no air conditioning in this place because it's abandoned for God knows how long.

"Cartoon mouse, I'm cold" you said while shivering and your teeth started chattering and you rubbed your arms in case of warmth.

"You are?" He said looking confused but he found that he had a blanket.

"Yes I'm cold and your house is freezing" you responded

Cartoon mouse covers you with the blanket and wraps his arms around you to keep you warm and kisses you on the cheek because you need comfort and warmth and care, and cartoon mouse, he wants love in his life, because he's been alone for many years and none notices him, but he noticed that you were abused, you need care in your life as well.

" This will keep you warm, I know you like it, you'll get warmth every day, and yes I kissed you, you also get cuddles and snuggling everyday you also get kisses every day, and you also get something else, something a lot way looter, it's for sometime later" he said while snuggling against your head but you didn't return the rubbing part.

He kissed you again and rubs  your head and pulls you against his chest, and you fell asleep, cartoon mouse fell asleep as well, he will never let you go, and if anyone tries to hurt you or tries to take you away from him, he will severely kill them, and he always care for you and always keep you warm
And he will keep you safe

And he will protect you

  Forever