yandere siren head x fem! explorer! reader

(you are walking in the middle of a forest with your exploring buddy named jack marker collecting pine cones, sticks, and leaves, picking up trash and threw them in the trash can.)

(???) Pov:
I watch two small humans walking in my forest, I stocked out my snake tougne and start blushing, her hair is so pretty, her face is so  pretty and so cute 😍😍. But I'm a bit confused and a bit mad, there's about right behind her, he better keep his hands to himself but if he touch her, I swear I will devour him 😡😡. But I will make her mine. Then I starts analyzing the girl named (y/n) (l/n) age:(a/n) gender: female, hair color:(h/c), her descriptions is so amazing and so beautiful, I want to love her, hold her, hug her, protect her, cuddle with her, and snuggle with her, so I tiptoe to her working spot and snuck closer her and her disgusting working buddy and grabbed him without her knowing then completely ate him.

(Y/n): hey jack, are you going to find some more trash somewhere? You asked to jack but no answer.

You tried calling jack but nothing until you heard heavy footsteps and some loud noises  and it comes closer to you, you started running  but a large, dry hand suddenly grabbed you, you started screaming and crying and calling for help until you pulled on to someone's chest, it felt rough and uncomfortable and dry.

Siren head: now your all mine (y/n) your so warm and soft and beautiful.

Then siren head hugs you once again and carries you to somewhere safe and deep in the woods.

The end