yandere cartoon cat x shy!smart! reader part 2

(you've walked all the way to your house and said hi to your dad, then walked to your room to change your clothes but you didn't notice that someone is watching you changing)

Cartoon cat's pov:

I followed her to her house and I looked out of her room window and sees that girl changing her clothes, I can see her naked body, I wanted to touch her body, I want to hear her beautiful voice, I want to see her hair and I want to see her pretty eyes, I want to *giggles* make her mine, and I want to have fun with her, too.

Y/n's pov:

I put on my pajamas, then I looked out of the window and I thought it was someone, I closed the window by closed the blinds then I turned off my lamp and fell asleep.

Cartoon cat's pov: I watched as my kitty fell asleep, I started blushing and purring, I slowly opened the window and silently sneaked in her room, I slowly gets on my kitty's bed and takes a few sniffs on her hair, wow she smells so good, I sneaked out of her room and head to her dad's room and I started to get really pissed off, seeing her dad is really making me pisses me off, so I retract my claws and scratches his guts out which is making him scream and go blood out.

Y/n's pov:

I heard a bunch of screaming in my dad's room so I went to my dad's room and saw a large black cat with gloves in his paws/hands, he turned to me and I starts yelping, then he walked closer to me.
He starts laughing as walked backwards accidentally bumped into a wall, the cat pinned me to the wall, I started shaking then he smashed his lips on mine but I didn't return the kiss, he started growling then his teeth grew into fangs bites my neck and sucks my blood and licks my neck while its bleeding.

"Mmm your blood is so delicious, now your mine" the cat said

Fin lol