yandere cartoon dog x stubborn! fem! reader

(when you enter the party after your friend invited you there, you saw your bully, you became annoyed when you saw them)

" Hey you loser, where you think you going, loser world?"

"Oh my God, will you just leave me the fuck alone!?!?" You yelled at the bully

"No the hell way, bitch, I dare you to go to the abandoned mall and live like a homeless bitch!"

"Oh hell no, I refused you asswipe!!!" You yelled again

" Do it bitch or I'll kill you!!"

"Ugh, fine, you son of a bitch!' you said in frustration.

(You walked to the abandoned mall with your bully with a gun in their hands and point it behind your back while you are walking, then you heard a strange music and it echoed everywhere, then heard heavy footsteps, then came out a giant black dog, with gloves in its paws, it looks very pissed, you became scared and so did your bully, they dropped the gun and tries to run but the dog grabbed them and completely devoured them, you tries to run away, but the dog turned to you and smiled at you and walked closer to you. You started blushing, he put his paws on your cheeks)

"Don't you see, sweetheart, I'd killed the bully for you"
The dog said

(The dog smashed his lips on yours, but you didn't return the kiss, so he bit your neck and starts sucking your blood)

"Your blood, so tasty, now your mine now" ~🖤🐶