Chapter 11

Final chapter! Epilogue next!

Alyssa came in once again to check on me, her and Matt switching every hour. "What do you want?" She asks quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Ice cream." I mumble. I've been laying in their spare bed for a good week now, ignoring all of Taylor's calls. "Chocolate milkshake?" I nod, pressing play on the laptop to continue watching season four of Grey's Anatomy.

I barely talked to anyone, only to tell Matt and Alyssa what I wanted at the moment, mostly ice cream. Jenn and Andrea have come by a few times as have Sam and Cameron. Cameron told me he punched Taylor a few times, but that didn't make me feel better. Taylor has been getting a ton of hate after what he did but right now he deserves it. He chose to cheat on me so now he's paying the consequences.

Cameron was the one to come in with my milkshake, not Alyssa. "Hey Hannah." He says, handing me the milkshake. "Hi." "We are going to go do something, alright?" "I don't want to." I mumble. "It will be fun." He says. "I'm not wrecking Taylor's cars. I'm not going to stoop to his level." "I was thinking more along the lines of a road trip." He says. "With who?" "You, me, Matt and Alyssa. We all need a getaway right now, well, I don't but I need to be there for you, you're practically my little sister and I have to protect you from douche bags like Taylor." I let out a strangled sounding laugh, glancing up at him.

"I'll go. How long will we be gone?" "A week. Pack your bags." He says with a grin.

-

I put my bag in his trunk, getting in the front seat. "Bye." We call to everyone, my feet up on the dash already. "You may have the radio honors." He says, handing me the Aux cord. I plug it into my phone, beginning with One Direction.

We sang along like the fangirls we are, laughing hard by the time we reached the state line. I took a picture, posting my first picture on Instagram after deleting half of my pictures because Taylor had something to do with them.

I captioned it: Road Trip Fun With A One Direction Sing Along Jam Sesh!

I instantly received comments saying they were glad I was back and happy, glad I was with friends and not crying my eyes out like I was earlier today. I tweet: thank you for all the lovely tweets and INSTA posts after what happened last week, this is why I have the best fans in the world, much love-Hannah <3

I absolutely loved my friends and fans, they were my real true loves, the ones I could forever and always count on for everything. They were my forever, never giving up on me and always trusting me. They were the ones I had to thank for everything that happened, good and bad.

They were the reason I was a somebody in this world, the reason I had a job that I loved, that I had friends who loved me and that I loved. Friends who cared about me and took care of me in times of need.

My friends were the best people in the world, comforting me after everything that happened, making everything worthwhile. They were what got me through life.

My friends, family and fans were my forever, my California Loves and my life.