BONUS

Demetri and Aurora just barely broke the tree line when a large creature jumped from the Cullen's second story, landing in front of them with its teeth bared.

Demetri grinned at it challengingly while Aurora just smiled, ignoring the bright white fangs presented to them. "Hello, Jacob! Bella home?"

He growled, the front half of his wolffish body nearing the ground as he prepared to pounce. Behind him, a brunette appeared, launching herself at Aurora in a hug.

"Back off, Jacob." Edward entered the scene, putting his arm around his wife when she allowed herself to let go of her friend. "Aurora. Demetri. What brings you to town?" He cocked his head slightly.

Demetri scoffed, "You don't need to read my mind, Cullen. Aro did not send us."

"Here at least," clarified Aurora. "Demetri and I were on a mission in the area and thought we would stop by."

"A mission?" Bella blinked in surprise. "I thought they usually send all five of you."

Aurora shrugged, sending another smile to Jacob who circled them suspiciously. "I think the masters are tired of Demetri and Felix lately- still in the honeymoon phase."

Everyone looked at the greek vampire who rolled his eyes, made brown by contacts. "Can you blame us, we weren't allowed one."

"So they seperated us. A bad idea really, Dem and I are easily distracted."

Edward nodded, "Right now you're supposed to be in Canada?"

Demetri squirmed slightly, "I told you not to read my mind. Like we said, in the area. We wanted to stop by and see our Goddaughter."

Jacob growled slowly, stopping next to Demetri and shoving him with his nose. Demetri glared down, flicking his sleeve dramatically to rid it of slobber.

Bella seemed blind to the interaction, letting out a laugh. "Demetri, you aren't her Godfather."

The blonde continued as if he hadn't heard. "So where is she? Don't tell me you keep her cooped up all day."

"She's-"

"Auntie Rory, Uncle Demetri!" A tween appeared from behind them, coming back from the cottage her parents owned. Aurora eagerly hugged her as Demetri shot a smug look at Bella, mouthing an 'Uncle'.

"Wow, you've grown!" Aurora held Renesmee out an arms length, looking her up and down. "Last I saw you I was double your height!" The tween now came to her shoulders.

"Is Auntie Jane here?"

"Auntie Jane," began Demetri with an ecstatic grin on his face, "Was deemed too boring to come with Rory and I, so we left her back home."

Renesmee deflated slightly, "Oh, well tell her I say hello."

Aurora nodded, "So," she looked at Bella and Edward, "Mind if we take her out to lunch? I would love to catch up with my favorite niece."

Bella glanced to her husband uncertainty, "I don't know if that's a good idea...Edward?"

Edward shrugged, "Go ahead." Jacob growled. "Demetri and Aurora have great control, Jacob. I trust them."

"Good," Demetri smirked at the wolf, "I was hoping I didn't wear these insufferable bits of plastic for nothing." He gestured to his eyes.

———

"We are not keeping it." Jane stated plainly, flanked by Felix and Alec.

Aurora and Demetri stood before the trio, a massive St. Bernard in Demetri's arms, covering his face. "Please?"

"No." Jane glared at the dog. "For god sake, put it down Demetri."

"No, he deserves to live, I will not put-"

"I think she meant on the ground, not like..." Aurora drew a thumb across her neck.

"Oh." Demetri placed the dog on the ground, who bounded over to Alec, sitting on the top of his feet.

"Please, Jane." Aurora sped over to her mate, gazing into her eyes, "Demetri accidentally killed the owner so he has nowhere to go."

"I said no. It will shed." Jane glared at her brother, who was scratching the dog behind its ears. "Would you stop that, Alec. It's going away."

Alec shrugged, "I think he's cute."

"Well if Alec thinks it's cute then we must keep it," Felix scoffed. "Maybe instead of a mate he'll just have a dog for a friend."

Alec raised his eyebrows, not opposed to the idea. "Better than Demetri."

"You wound me Alec."

Jane rolled her eyes. "Bottom line, we are not keeping it."

"Do you think we can get a dog tag with our 'V' on it?"

Aurora slapped Demetri in excitement, "Oh that'll be so cute!" She turned back to Jane, "Oh please, babe. I promise you won't have to look after him or anything. It'll be like he's not even here."

"No."

"Let's ask Aro." Suggested Demetri. Alec nodded obediently, picking the dog up wordlessly and following the blonde.

Aurora grinned, kissing Jane on the cheek before running after the other two. "Love you, don't be mad!"

Jane stood rigid, "Felix."

"Jane."

"Your mate is an imbecile."

——
A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THIS STORY
please check out my new Alec story 'Heart of Glass' and my wattpad tik tok @ andrmeda.wp