EIGHT ✔️

"You look-" Jane started as Aurora came back to her room after shopping with Heidi

"Exhausted?" Aurora suggested.

"I was going to say beautiful, but now that you mention it..." Jane says, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh shut up." Aurora laughs. "I don't know how she can shop that much! Honestly how much clothing do I need?"

"Well you are spending eternity here, so..." Jane reasons as she starts to unpack one of the bags.

She reaches in and grabs something. With her eyebrows furrowed she takes it out. "Is this... a tiara?"

"Yeah, it's pretty right?"  Aurora says taking and admiring it.

"Well, yes, but why do you have it?"

Aurora takes the tiara and puts it on Jane's head smiling. "It makes me feel like a princess. I've always wanted a tiara but I've never been allowed to get one- waste of money I was told."

"Well, we have more than enough money to spend. But you don't need a tiara to be a princess, Aurora."

"I know, but I wanted to see you with it too."

"I have a reputation to uphold." Jane told her mate, taking the tiara off.

"Not with me you don't. I want you to be as comfortable with me as I am with you." Aurora told her, taking the tiara from her and putting it on the dresser.

"And we are getting there. It will just take some time."

"I know that, and I'm fine with it too. I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes." Aurora said, before walking out of the room, to find the kitchens.

Once she was gone Jane let out a sigh, walking over to the dresser. She took the tiara and smiled at it. They would get there, in time. She put it on her head and walked over to the mirror.

"You always wanted to be a princess, sister." Alec's voice came from behind her. She hadn't noticed him come in.

"I'm not good enough to be a princess, brother." Jane told him, frowning at her reflection.

"She thinks your good enough." Alec told his sister, smiling at the sight of her in the crown, "Shes good for you." He said before leaving the room.

"I know she is."