NINETEEN ✔️

"Ahh, Aurora!" Aro greeted when she entered the throne room

"Ahh, Aurora!" Aro greeted when she entered the throne room. "I take it you received your invitation to this...wedding?"

Aurora nodded, eyes avoiding Aro. Her eyes instead found the floor, where bloody was trickling into the drain. She opted to look back at Aro, a more pleasant sight. She wasn't afraid of Marcus or Caius, they reflected who they were on the inside but Aro put on a nice facade to hide his wickedness.

"Yes, master. I must admit I was a bit surprised. Seeing the history with our coven." She added in, mind filled with question about why she was there.

"We were thinking that it would be beneficial for us..." Caius started, but was interrupted by Aro.

"And you of course!" Yeah, right.

"Yes, you, of course." Caius said through gritted teeth. "If you went to the wedding to observe, see how they plan to go about the transformation."

"Make sure everything is on track?" Aurora guessed, twiddling her thumbs nervously.

"Precisely." Aro grinned, one that filled Aurora with slight dread.

"I must ask, how will I cover up my eyes? I'm sure that Isabella's family will be there, and I don't want to risk exposing our kind."

"Heidi will help make preparations. Go on now, let us discuss in private." Aro dismissed. Aurora bowed her head in respect before rushing out of the room.

"Jane!" Aurora cheered, bursting into her room with a bright smile on her face

"Jane!" Aurora cheered, bursting into her room with a bright smile on her face. "I get to go to a wedding! I get to go to a wedding!"

Jane laughed lightly, "They agreed to let you go? I can't imagine why."

"They want me to get information. Technically they are using me, but I don't care! I get to go to a wedding!"

Jane scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. "Why are you so excited? It's just a wedding."

"'Just a wedding.'" Aurora mocked, "Weddings are amazing! Two people pledging lifelong devotion to one another, promising to never be unfaithful. It's all so romantic."

"I think it's pointless." Jane dismissed, going back to her book.

"Oh really?" Aurora inquired. "Like you thought music was pointless?"

"Yes, still do. It's just like dating but you sign a piece of paper," continued Jane, flipping the page on her book. Aurora wasn't convinced she was actually reading it.

"So say I wanted to get married, you would say no?"

Jane dropped her book from her face, quirking an eyebrow, "W-why- why would you ask that?" She fumbled over her words quickly.

"Do my ears betray me or did you just stutter? The great Jane Volturi's nervous?"

Jane pointed a finger sternly, "You are avoiding the subject."

"I was just wondering. I've always wanted to get married, so I want to know if you would refuse to do it now," Aurora answered, gently lowering Jane's finger.

"Well, uh, if it meant that much to you, I would marry you." Jane gave in, eyes closed whilst clearing her mind.

"Thank you!" Aurora launched herself at Jane, wrapping the girl in a tight hug. "Not right now of course."

"Thank God." Jane sighed, hugging Aurora back.

"But when we do, Demetri is the flower girl."

"That I support."