THIRTEEN ✔️

Aurora listened to music while she sat drawing, nodding her head to the slow beat as she did so

She looked up when the sound was suddenly stopped. Jane stood over the radio, finger on the power button.

"Why did you do that?" Aurora asked with a frown. "That was good song."

Jane said nothing as she sat down next to Aurora looking at the drawing. "It's very good."

Aurora rolled her eyes, "Why'd you shut the music off?"

Jane ran her fingers over the lines of the drawing while she spoke. "I don't like music, it's pointless."

Auroras mouth dropped in shock, she took the paper and threw it onto the nightstand looking to Jane. "How is it pointless?"

"It serves no purpose, it's just there, like Demetri." She grinned, trying to stop the conversation.

The wall shared between their room and Demetri and Felix's was banged upon. They paused, hearing a shout, "I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW."

"Serves no purpose?" Aurora echoed, ignoring the sounds of Felix scolding Demetri for putting a dent in the wall. "It's for dancing!"

"I can't dance." Jane boredly said.

"Everyone can dance, they just have to follow a lead." Aurora retorted, standing up and walking to the radio, pressing the power button. "I'll show you."

She walked over to Jane and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the center of the room. "Just follow my lead."

"Do you even know how to lead?" Jane asked, smiling at her mate's excitement.

"Pass me that lovely little gun. My dear, my darling one."

Aurora shook her head as she spun Jane, "Nope! I making this up as I go along."