TWENTY ✔️

Heidi entered Jane and  Aurora's room later that day, in her hands were a dress, shoes and a small box

Heidi entered Jane and Aurora's room later that day, in her hands were a dress, shoes and a small box.

"First we need to get you dressed, that-" Heidi looked at Auroras outfit with distaste. "Won't do."

"Well, I wasn't planning on wearing this to a wedding, no need to be harsh." Aurora said defensively, but grabbed the black dress out of Heidi's hands. Everyone was always judging her clothing.

Stepping behind her changing screen, Aurora slipped into the black taste with a frown. The dress was a bit more revealing than she was used to. The straps went off the shoulders and the dress stopped before her knees.

She walked out to Heidi with a groan, "Do I have to wear this? It's very...you."

Heidi ignored the jab and threw the matching heels, which hit Aurora in the face. "That's the point. Your taste is very bland."

Aurora replied by childishly sticking her tongue out at Heidi and slipped on the shoes with grace.

"What's in the box? You aren't gonna propose are you? 'Cus I'm already spoken for."

Heidi scowled deeply at Aurora. "I'm straight you imbecile."

"Good, because you aren't my type anyways."

Heidi raised an eyebrow, "Why am I not your type."

"I thought you didn't care."

"I don't but-"

"So, what's in the box?" Aurora repeated, impatiently sitting on her bed.

"Contacts, they'll make your eyes look less red. It won't make them normal but you'll have the gold color the stupid vegetarians have." Heidi spit out bitterly. She put one on the edge of her finger and moved forward to put it in Aurora's eye, who immediately stepped back.

"What are you doing?" Aurora asked, leaning far away from Heidi.

"I'm putting the contact in your eye. Now come here." Heidi reprimanded.

Aurora gave in and leaned forward to allow her to put the contact in. At the last second she stepped back, "You know, why don't I do it?"

"Are you honestly afraid of putting a contact in your eye?" Heidi asked incredulously.

"No! I'm afraid of you putting a contact in my eye, not the same thing, you see?" Aurora laughed awkwardly, rubbing her head awkwardly.

"Fine! I give up. You put them in. Meet me at the entrance in five minutes, I'm bringing you to the plane. "

"Is that all?" Aurora asked, putting the contacts in. Heidi was still standing there, despite declaring she was leaving

"Why am I not your type?" Heidi asked, defensive as always.

"You just have a certain..." Aurora trailed off, not knowing what word she was looking for.

"What?"

"Quality. It's rather annoying." Aurora finished. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like some privacy."

Heidi growled in annoyance and slammed the door, leaving Aurora to finish up.