TWENTY-FIVE ✔️

Chaos

Chaos.

Aurora collided with a wolf, its claws digging into her skin, a scratching sound coming from being in contact with a marble like exterior.

She grit her teeth and grabbed the wolves paw, forcing it from her arm and flipped it onto it's back. The wolf let out a whimper as one of it's legs broke.

Pity struck Aurora as she glanced at the animal, though it was short lived as she felt strong arms wrap around her torso, throwing her to the ground. 

She glanced at the vampire who grabbed her, he was unrecognizable to her... and stronger. She huffed as she attempted to fight him off, kicking his legs from under him, only to be pulled down in the process.

He wrapped an arm around her head, and began to pull, her vision blurring slightly.

Goodbye, Jane. I'm sorry, Bella, I didn't want this for your family.

But just when she thought it was over, he was pulled off of her and his head detached in a quick movement. She glanced at her savior, finding it to be Felix. She nodded her thanks.

"Stay alive," was all he said.

She searched around for another target, her eyes falling on Demetri's red cloak. He was fighting with Jasper, who was winning.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jane, approaching the two and staring calming. Her gift, Aurora had assumed, was in use.

What happened next Aurora couldn't quite understand, she saw Demetri behead Jasper only for her attention to be drawn to Alec, who was fighting Bella.

She saw Alec run to Bella and fly in the air to tackle her, only to be grabbed by Emmett Cullen and slammed into the snow. Emmett shoved his boot into Alec's neck, and a crunch was heard. Suddenly, Alec's body was flying through the air.

Aurora's eyes immediately went to Jane, who stumbled, pain-for the first time- on her face.

Her attention was pulled away as she was grabbed from behind, though the person was significantly smaller than her, and giftless. It took Aurora a short time to rip her head free and toss it to the side, and aching feeling flowing through her, guilt wracking her mind.

A wolf was unfortunate enough to land in-front of Jane, Aurora saw, and was soon howling in pain. Jane seemed to be enjoying it, vengeance for her brother.

Felix got his arms around the wolf's neck, and snapped it, causing the body to fall limply to the snow.

A howl rang out, the wolf's other pack member mourning. It's howl a song of sorrow.

Then, the earth split open.

In the middle of the snowy field appeared a crack, rocky and perilous many fights were ended as one or more of the participants fell in, to their doom.

Aurora saw Edward fall in, Demetri walking away with a smirk, before turning around at a yell. Edward jumped from the hole in the ground and flew towards Demetri, grabbing his head and flipping around so Demetri's neck was strained.

His head detached from his body- which flew in the air and landed near Jane, who gasped and looked around, meeting Aurora's eyes. She gave her a look, which seemed ordinary, but Aurora recognized.

It was the look Jame had given her before she spoke the words that calmed Aurora down many times- most recently when she found out that she would have to fight her former friends.

It was as of Jane's voice was in her head as Aurora watched what happened next.

You are my sunshine

Jane came face to face with Alice. The brunette rushed towards Jane, sliding under many to get to the blonde, wanting revenge for Jasper. Jane attempted to use her power, only to be blocked by Bella.

My only sunshine

Now frightened, Jane turned around and began running, the rare face of fear being exhibited. Alice jumped infront of her as Jane was looking back, and grabbed the blonde's neck. A choking noise emitting from Jane.

You make me happy, when skies are gray.

A black wolf stalked towards Jane, Alec's hand in it's mouth. It dropped it and licked it's lips. Alice dragged Jane closer to the wolf, cries escaping the blonde.

You'll never know dear, how much I love you.

Alice threw Jane at the wolf's feet, a glare on her face. The wolf wasted no time in pouncing in her, biting at her head and clothing, dying gasps combing from the young girl's mouth. The wolf pulled off her head and spat it out, causing it to sail far, and landing next to Alec's body, lifeless.

Aurora felt a shock to her neck, and her knees collapsed underneath her. Her attacker, whom she saw a flash of their blonde hair- began to pull on her head, and Aurora new - nobody was coming to save her.

She closed her eyes, memories flashing through her head, focusing on six words as she welcomed death.

Please don't take my sunshine away.