[RWBY] Vol. 1 - Level 0: Lucifer

[Lucas POV]

Magic

   The power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces, and that is what kind of World I lived in. A World of Magic and many supernatural being. And like every World of Magic, there must be a Magician. To bad, I am exception of them. I'm born with no magic making me magicless or Anti-Magic type of people. Because of that, I been looked down by people but I just ignored it.

   I just enjoy my life just like any normal teenager boy such as watch Anime, read Manga and Light Novel, play Video Game, collect many Action Figure and go to part-time work place. So… yeah, this my normal everyday teenager boy life.

   But… of course. Everything need to come to end as my normal life turn something else to specifically by ME! DIE BY BUS-KUN!!! SERIOUSLY?! WTF?!

<Flashback>

   I was just walking back from my part-time workplace to my home. I stretched my body because of fatigue.

Lucas: Jeez, today is such a long days. I thought I will never get out from my job.

   I keep walking as I my surrounding is full with snow and it is snowing. Huh, look like the Christmas gonna come soon. I keep walking as I fall from slippery floor.

Lucas: *chuckle* Maybe I'm in Santa's naughty boy list to received this.

   I get up and continue walking to my home. I look around as suddenly…

Male 1#: Hey! Why you across the road, kid?! It still green ligh for vehicle!

   I see a child across the road ignored the man and people shouted as I see something I may regret see and I gonna do next.

*PING!* *PING!*

(Bus-kun: You expected Truck-kun to be the one who kill you? To bad! It was me, BUS-KUN! PPPIIINNGGGG!!!)

Female 1#: Looked out!

Teen1#: Someone record this! This gonna be awesome!

Teen2#: What the Fuck man?!

Teen3#: Someone use your magic to save the kid!

Male4#: But it against the Rule!

   Seriously?! You scare to Rule then helping people?! With no choice I run as fast as I could. I made it and push the child away from the incoming Bus-Kun but in exchange…

*CRASH!*

   My life will become the price for the child life. Huh, Isekai Anime Cliche is broken as fuck even in World of Magic. People scream is what I hear before I blacked out or possibly…

DEATH.

<Flashback End>

   Now , here I am. In a void of emptiness. With nothing but only darkness. To be honest, I'm not gonna say this but…