[RWBY] Vol. 1 - Level 2: REMNANT/STAY NIGHT

[Lucifer POV]

   I entered the store for some Dust and see the Main Protagonist of RWBY herself. Ruby Rose.

   I just walk pass her as she is reading a magazine about weapon, of course she was. I then looked around to find something interesting but nothing catch my interest. After all, who need all of this thing when you have unlimited supplies of weapon and money and a Semblance to create anything? Just idiot will think like that. I may be rich but I will not waste my money on meaningless things.

   I then looked at Ruby Rose as I look at her up and down, observing her. As suddenly…

[You receive New Skill: Clairvoyance: 1/10]

[Status]

Name: Ruby Rose

Title: The Silver Eyed Reaper, The Reaper, Cookies Monster

Age: 15

Race: Human

LVL: 16

HP: 1600/1600

AP: 800/800

Semblance: Petal Burst

Special Skill: Silver Eyes

Hidden Semblance: ???

   O… k? What is happening here? I never knew of this hidden skill? Am I in different type of Remnant? That must to be it.

Lucifer: "Show me the Hidden Semblance"

[Hidden Skill: Garden of Heroes: The Rose of Unlimited Weapon]

[Status: Locked]

[Type: ???]

[Rank: E - A]

[Description: The Reality Marble of Ruby Rose. It same like Unlimited Blade Works but different as it a place of rose field instead of barren desert as thousands, perhaps a countless number of all kind of weapon such as sword, spear, claymore, scythe, axe, hammer, dagger, etc anchored in the ground like grave.]

   My eyes widen at this. You must be joking me. Are you gonna say that  she has almost the same Noble Phantasm like Shirou Emiya?! Is this a sick joke or what?! I try to denied but something across my mind if this real. This mean one thing for sure. I facepalmed at this and mutter.

Lucifer: *facepalm & mutter* I am in Alternative World of Remnant.

   Are you gonna say that, Ruby Rose is a Wannabe Hero of Justice a.k.a this World version of Shirou Emiya and I, Lucifer Lucilius is King of Heroes a.k.a this World version of Gilgamesh? Is other people also have a Hidden Skill too? What kind of sick joke is this?! I then glance to her as look like she don't know about it yet, of course. I better erase it before it become a problem.

Lucifer: "Erase Ruby Rose Hidden Skill."

[Request Denied]

   My eyes widen at this, again. Wait, why?! I though I can do anything as I wish with my Semblance.

Lucifer: *frown* "Why?!

[You can't erase or remove any person with Hidden Skill as it become part of them. If it been remove, the person…]

[…will died.]

Lucifer: *mutter* This gonna be troublesome.

   I mutter as suddenly, the door slammed open as I look and see Torchwick's goon held the owner at gunpoint while the man himself demanded Dust at the counter. One of them see me and point his weapon at me.