[RWBY] Vol. 1 - Level 3: One Way Road

[Lucifer POV]

   Here I am, sitting in the interrogation room while waiting some wizard that possibly a Dick Wizard if this World Ruby Rose is Wannabe Hero. I smirk imagine this new World Ozpin scenario. Maybe Salem mad at him because he turn her into a Futa. I just gonna keep going with the flow of the plot.

Glynda: I hope you both realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You placed yourselves and other in great danger.

Ruby: They started it!

Lucifer: Hmp! That the Mongrels fault for messing with me. I'm just show them where they belong, Amateur.

Glynda: *glare* What you say?!

Lucifer: *smirk* I call you an Amateur. Got a problem, Amateur?!

   Ruby Rose gasped at this while me still smirking confidently. I use my Clairvoyance again to see her Status.

[Status]

Name: Glynda Goodwitch

Title: The Witch of Beacon, Veteran Huntress, Combat Teacher

Age: 35

Race: Human

LVL: 64

HP: 6400/6400

AP: 3200/3200

Semblance: Telekinesis

Special Skill: None

Hidden Skill: The Space of Anti-Gravity

   She may stronger then me but my Pride will not let me said it out loud. Look like she also have Hidden Skill. Maybe Hidden Skill is a Noble Phantasm of this World. I look at Glynda Goodwitch who look angry at this.

   Before she can shout at me, the doorway open as the same old Wizard who come with a mug of chocolate for him of course and a plate of cookies… for this Amateur beside me of course. Maybe I should call her Faker. Yeah, it suit her for her to have the same Noble Phantasm of Emiya Shirou a.k.a Wannabe Hero.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose…

   He put the plate of cookies and leans in to look at her face. Is he a pedo or a lolicon?

Ozpin: You… have silver eyes.

Ruby: Uh, um…

Ozpin: And I believe, we not get your name young man.

Lucifer: *smirk* The name is Lucifer, remember it, Mongrel

   Glynda Goodwitch looking angry at this but still try to control herself while Ruby Rose choked at this while eating the cookies, of course. Ozpin look indifferent at this. It quiet amused to me somehow.

Ozpin: Any last name?

Lucifer: It none of your concern… Mongrel. *smirk*

Glynda: Why you little-

Ozpin: Now, now. Please calm yourself Mrs. Goodwitch.

Glynda: But Professor Ozpin! He disrespect you! How come I will allow such act unpunish!? He will just cause nothing but trouble!

Ozpin: Worry not, I can guarantee you, that Mr. Lucifer here will not cause any trouble.

Lucifer: *smirk* Ho? If you think you control me you totally wrong, Mongrel.

Ruby: Lucifer! Stop been disrespect to Professor Ozpin! He try to be nice on you.

Lucifer: So, what? Just mind your own business, Amateur.