[RWBY] Vol. 1 - Level 9: The Grail and The Rook

[Lucifer POV]

   I opened my eyes as I wake up from my bed as I make my way to bathroom. I brush my teeth, take off my clothes/armor and take a shower. I then get out from the bathroom and wear back my clothes/armor. I look at the clock as it was 3:00 a.m. There are a reason why I'm awake this earlier.

[Quest]

[Type: Daily]

[Become the Strongest One]

PUSH-UPS [0/1,000]
SIT-UPS [0/1,000]
SQUATS [0/1,000]
RUN [0/100KM]

[Warning: If the daily quest remain incomplete, penalties will be given accordingly]

Lucifer: Well, better start moving.

   I start my Daily Quest as I already get used to it even I just get it yesterday. My Parameter kinda helping me endure this Quest as my body already get used to it. I then stop half way of my 100km run so I can get into Penalty Zone. I then decide to enter my Gate of Zion to kill some time.

   Arrived into Zion, I been greeted by my Army as they bow they to me as I just nodded to them. Valier walk in front of me and nodded at me as I nod back. He then escort me to the gate I want to check before as we stand in front of it.

 He then escort me to the gate I want to check before as we stand in front of it

Lucifer: Well, here we go. Open it.

Valier: *nod*

   Valier open the Gate as it open as me and Valier entered it as the System show up.

[You Have Entered The Great Holy Treasure Room].

Lucifer: "The Great Holy Treasure Room?"

   I take a look of it as I look dumbfounded at this. The room was an orderly place, similar to a museum. The dimly-lit room was very long and stretched inward, the ceiling was about five meters above the ground, having not been designed for humans, while it was about ten meters from one wall to the other. The ground was made of tightly-fit, shiny black stone block, and it looked like a single gigantic stone slab. Neat rows of countless weapons were arrayed on the walls to the left and right, making it an impressive display.

 Neat rows of countless weapons were arrayed on the walls to the left and right, making it an impressive display