[RWBY] Vol. 1 - Level 10: The Truth

[Lucifer POV]

   I launch D until C+++ Rank weapon of my Treasury first to this Mindless Mongrel as it just take it like nothing. The Skill of Iron Body and Maximun Endurance that this Mindless Mongrel have are such troublesome.

Lucifer: Look like you survived Mindless Mongrel.

Rook: *growled*

   I just silence at this as I launch B and B+++ Rank weapon to this Mongrel as it deflect it with his tower weapon thing.

I raised my eyebrows at this. Why this Mongrel don't take direct hit. I start to think until I then realized something, every Skill have they limit. With mean…

Lucifer: *smirk* So that how it is.

   The Mindless Mongrel growled when it see my smirk as I figure away to defeat him. I then launch B and A+++ Rank as I launch to it as this Mindless Mongrel try to dodge it but end up be hit by one of it, the Mongrel roar in pain. Look like this Mongrel weak to B until A+++ Rank weapon.

   The Mindless Mongrel growl at me as it dash to me with a surprising speed even for a Tank. I jump away at this to dodge the attack but the Mongrel don't there as it also jump toward me.

Lucifer: What the hell!?

Rook: RRROOOAAARRRR!!!

Lucifer: Tch! Don't underestimate me, you Mindless Mongrel!!!

   I launch my Treasury to it as it roar and take all of it without care just to chase me as the Mongrel keep advance to me as I clicked my tongue at this. This Mongrel don't know the mean to stop is it?

   As it getting closer, I use my gate and launch it to it one eye as the Mongrel roar painfully as it can't see anymore as I launch my Treasury to the Mongrel non-stop as it keep roaring in pain and try to deflect the attack just to been attack by other direction.

Why?

   The Mongrel still try to deflect just to be stab from behind.

Why?

   The Mongrel still do it best to dodge even he can't see but get send away by a flying hammer.

WHY!?

   The Mongrel then been send away as it close enough to crash into the throne. It then somehow know there are a throne there and look at the throne. It then growl and look at me and don't move from it position.

   I gritted my teeth at this as I grow frustrated and angry at this.

Lucifer: WHY YOU NOT DIE YET, YOU MINDLESS MONGREL!!!???

Rook: RRROOOAAARRR!!!

   It then stand in front the throne and opened it arms as it look like this Mongrel…