[RWBY] Vol. 1 - Level 12: Christmas on Ragnarok

[Lucifer POV]

   After helping Weiss and Ruby problem, I notice that Weiss keep throwing or actually try to be close to me. I sigh remember where she come into my dorm with only a lingerie. But today is a day that actually make me smile. A day of…

   Christmas

   Christmas. The most joyous day event of December, people exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive.

   I never had a Christmas party with anyone else back there but here I am, in another world as people is celebrating it. I kinda surprise knowing this Remnant have they own Christmas actually.

   Right now everyone is decorating they room and the ballroom for the party at Beacon Academy. I sigh at this as I have a big problem and that is…

[Quest]

[Type: Dimension]

[Christmas has arrived, but Other World is in danger]

[World: Record of Ragnarok]

[Participate in Ragnarok]

[Warning: If Dimension Quest remain incomplete, penalties will be given accordingly]

Lucifer: This… is interesting.

   I kinda surprised actually. I never thought this gonna be happen. I'm frown at this when remember the series. I am crying when see the Death of Adam. This time, I will not allow it to happen even I am Lucifer, the first to Fall and the Fallen include a Demon.

Lucifer: I'm accept it

[Answer: …Understood]

[Dimensional Rayshift Commencing].

{Timeskip by Chibi Lucifer beat the crap out of all Gods while Chibi Brunhilde look at him with lust}

[3rd POV]

   In a unknown place, two female can be seen as one of the female with lilac hair is putting her hand on a magic circle.