" What am I going to do with you..? "; fluff (GORE TW)

NOTE: tw, there will be gore/blood related things in this chapter, and stitches + other medical stuff, enjoy

~

An awkward giggle sounded as I looked up at the doctor, whom had a rather irritated expression.

"Are you kidding me, [NAME]?! You almost got yourself killed, and here you are, laughing! 
I snort, "I'm sorry! Your face just looks funny." 

"Rude." 2B muttered as he finished up the stitches on your side, pinching where his nose bridge would be located, "I swear to god, anymore extreme stunts like this will most definitely get you wiped out, and I won't fix you right up." 

"Aw, c'mon, Doc. You're too sweet for that." I smile as I reached up to his face, rubbing his cheek. He shook his hand and grabbed my hand, "nonsense, I'm just.. Worried. Yes, worried." 

"You're like a mom, honestly, so protective." I shook my head in the same manner as his, a weak attempt to mock him. He only (at least.. SEEMED to, I can't really see under his mask..) smiled as he squeezed my hand, "as long as you're okay. Just, please, don't pull that again. You'll worry me to death doing that stuff." 

I nodded in understanding as Doc let go of my hand and grabbed another needle with thread on it, shuffling towards an open wound on my leg. It was a rather tough day, with him trying to remove all the bullets stuck inside me and having to stitch me up like some ugly, broken doll. It warmed my heart to know he cared about me, though.

He wasn't very empathetic despite being our Medic, calling us dumb for not thinking through things. But, that's what made me fall in love with him in the first place, really. He's passionate about his work and our lil' team. It's sweet.

Before I even knew it, the stitches were all done and over with. I felt the adrenaline shot beginning to run out, and holy shit, it fucking ached like hell.  

"OOoowww...." I whined, tossing and turning a little despite trying to keep laying down.

"Easy, now. You need to lay down and rest so your stitches will start to heal up, okay?" 2B rested a hand on my shoulder, which calmed me a bit as I smiled at him.

He really does have a soft-spot when you first hit it, to be honest. He's like a changed man whenever I'm around, he treats me with a bunch'a respect and all that, it's almost scary, but also pretty charming.

He held my hand again with a warm look as he sat in the stool by my bedside, "do you want me to stay with you until you heal?"

"Oh, please, knowin' the rest of them, after they come back from their mission they'll need you, pronto." 

The comment made him laugh slightly, squeezing my hand tightly. How I ended up with this guy, is very unknown to me. We're been together for years at this point, seeing him never change just for me was something beautiful.

There's times where I wish this whole "eternal war" didn't even happen. Thanks, Hank.. But, at the same time, I'm very appreciative. My dear has grown into a wonderful person, and an amazing doctor who could think of a well-thought plan in just a matter of seconds. I don't know what I would do without him, y'know? 

I love him, very, very much. He's the best thing I could've ever ask for, honestly.

After a while of sitting together in a blissful silence, I felt myself getting tired. I yawned, "hey, Doc, I'm gonna sleep, okay? I'm exhausted.." 

"That's okay. Sleep well, alright?"

"Can you lay down with me? Pleeaasee?" I tugged at his hand, a tired grin on my face. He rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright.." He mumbled, kicking off his shoes and taking off his jacket as he slipped into the bed. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him, tightly.

He was a bit shorter than me by a handful of inches, which I found very nice. He was like my personal teddy bear.

I found myself slowly drifting to sleep, my eyes falling closed after a few moments.

"... What am I going to do with you? 

decided to post this since its been an empty draft in my chapters for a while and its been BUGGGIIN me, i didnt know if i should add more or like what?? so, here, ill probably update it in the future but whtevr